“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which traffic source do I promote CPI antivirus download?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by shafi kasmani, Jan 20, 2017.

1. shafi kasmani

shafi kasmani Affiliate affiliate

I choosed cpi means download or install antivirus (Desktop) but which traffic? Bing or propellerads or popads? I tried popads but not convert! Bing is work but slow earn! I need more clicks!

Guess best which traffic about cpi or download install? Only desktop but not mobile!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Make200$DAILYEmailMe

Make200$DAILYEmailMe Affiliate affiliate

Hey Shafi! I've been using PPCmate.com
    They have MASSIVE amounts of traffic, the BEST support team (with live chat), and really good targetting!
    They have pop-under, popup and fullpage ads!
    Try them out, minimum deposit is only 25 bucks!

Could you post your results, if the campaign was successful? :)

PS: What CPA Network are you using?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Glooking

Glooking Affiliate affiliate

You can use also AdMaven, I got better results with them than with Propeller and Popads.

5. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Dwonloader? They used to download things, so you can haunt them with WannaCry 2.0 (it's not a game) randomware. :D

6. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Honestly, there is a much bigger chance for such offers to convert in mobile, you should definitely reconsider working with desktop only. You could work with in-app traffic, which is where the huge amount of conversions is coming lately! You have Startapp ad network for this, specializing on downloads.. Check if they work with desktop, but I don't really think so...

We spoke about how important is to not skip working with mobile traffic here - Why you have to go for mobile this year?

banners