The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which traffic provider/source has been working better for you?

Navid

I am new to affiliate marketing and been testing some traffic providers/sources to see which works better and have better quality. I've tested some networks and some had bot-traffic as the major part of their traffic and HUGE discrepancy between their stats and clicks registered on affiliate network.

Which traffic provider have better quality and been working best for you?

Personally, i think the traffic depends on the offers you are promoting, so there is no offer that works for every type of offers, but you have some like social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, where you can run paid or free traffic, you could try to look for other traffic source, but first of all, you can let us know what offers exactly you are intending to run?

Personally, i think the traffic depends on the offers you are promoting, so there is no offer that works for every type of offers, but you have some like social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, where you can run paid or free traffic, you could try to look for other traffic source, but first of all, you can let us know what offers exactly you are intending to run?
Thanks for reply @AstroBoss. I'm thinking of promoting mainly mobile and mainstream offers

My core business is promoting PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers.

I drive traffic and build responsive email lists using fresh / targeted 3rd party email data and generating real-time, co-reg leads.

3rd party data is email leads of users that have shown an interest in a specific PPL niche or offer and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record of each user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

Co-reg is simply where I place an ad for a specific PPL offer on a co-registration network and their publishers display it at the time a user is signing up with them and can request more info about my offer. When a user requests more info their contact info is then automatically imported into my ESP account and they are sent a message regarding the offer. Which I pay on a per lead basis.

So with the above, I am getting fresh / targeted leads specifically for the PPL offers I'm promoting. However, they are not typically as responsive as a high-quality opt-in list that you build yourself. So to compensate for this you need to work with higher volume. This is not a big deal since the cost is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to traditional list building methods.

When mailing, you want to skim off the top any fast-track conversions and then for long-term success, you want to always be collecting your opens / clickers, segmenting and removing unresponsive users...converting the leads from quantity to quality and into quality responsive lists. Which you can then also cross-promote other offers on the back-end.

There is really more to it than it sounds, but done right it can be extremely profitable.

Something to think about

Thanks for reply @AstroBoss. I'm thinking of promoting mainly mobile and mainstream offers
Hi dude, you know you could work with a spy-tool to help you out with this, i know it's an effective way to target the right traffic source to run your offer, i could suggest you to use a tool that can offer you a trial, the time for you to get use to their service, and see if it could be profitable for you! i will suggest you to try one like Admobispy, they do offer a trial currently, and still their package is really the cheapest i could recommend to someone to start with. You can reach them here.

Hi dude, i think you could run your offer using a social media platform like Facebook for example, or it's also another way to gain traffic using a spy-tool to check this out, so in case you need some more infos, feel free.

banners
Back