The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which social media site do you use the most in marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebmelvern

affiliate
My most used site when it comes to promoting my posts is Google+. That's the site where I have the most number of followers. I also have fan pages on Facebook and they do quite well, but the number aren't as good compared to Google+. As for Twitter, I still haven't used it but I'm planning to include it in my social media marketing techniques.

What about you? Which social media site is your favorite when it comes to SMM?

My most used site when it comes to promoting my posts is Google+. That's the site where I have the most number of followers. I also have fan pages on Facebook and they do quite well, but the number aren't as good compared to Google+. As for Twitter, I still haven't used it but I'm planning to include it in my social media marketing techniques.

What about you? Which social media site is your favorite when it comes to SMM?

I use Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest . These all sites working. You have to try twitterand pinterestalso. I hope you will satisfy with the results. Best of luck.

Facebook, twitter, and Google+. Facebook does the best though. I think the fact that fans can have conversations with you directly helps a lot. As long as your posts are interesting though any high traffic social media site should work well.

I use following social media sites in the promotion of the websites Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and some other sites but very rarely

Facebook is the best social media marketing site & hte most popular one to be used for social media marketing.

My Top 5 sites for social media networking is as follows:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. LinkedIn
4. StumbleUpon
5. Reddit

LinkedIn is very powerful. I have several articles that were already featured on LinkedIn by LinkedIn itself.

Hope I was able to help.

Best regards,
Aaron, YourTrafficHits.com
Chief Marketing Officer

Facebook or myspace is the foremost email marketing web site & hte most favored someone to be used regarding email marketing.

Social Media is a great platform for increasing traffic. I usually used many social media websites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg and others high PR Social media sites. If promotion of website on all these social media platform are done then it will definitely increase traffic for your website.

There are different social media platforms like Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and others. But choosing any of these networks for the business totally depend upon the type of business, goals, and other factors. Whether you want to increase traffic, sales productivity, wants to generate leads, wants user engagement, etc. for your business will be base for selecting social media channels.According to this information, choose the best suited social media networks for your business. I follow this strategy for choosing social media website for my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back