“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which social media site do you use the most in marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by calebmelvern, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calebmelvern

calebmelvern Affiliate affiliate

My most used site when it comes to promoting my posts is Google+. That's the site where I have the most number of followers. I also have fan pages on Facebook and they do quite well, but the number aren't as good compared to Google+. As for Twitter, I still haven't used it but I'm planning to include it in my social media marketing techniques.

What about you? Which social media site is your favorite when it comes to SMM?

2. Voluum
  3. semaphore.v

semaphore.v Affiliate affiliate

Facebook is best social networking site.

4. aratiseo

aratiseo Affiliate affiliate

I use Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest . These all sites working. You have to try twitterand pinterestalso. I hope you will satisfy with the results. Best of luck.

5. meta_mach

meta_mach Affiliate affiliate

Facebook, twitter, and Google+. Facebook does the best though. I think the fact that fans can have conversations with you directly helps a lot. As long as your posts are interesting though any high traffic social media site should work well.

6. Sandman57

Sandman57 Affiliate affiliate

Facebook, it is the lesser of two evils, the other being Twitter. I'm not a birdie, I don't tweet.

7. carineallen

carineallen Affiliate affiliate

Hii
    Facebook or Google+ are best way for marketing.

8. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Hi
    I use Facebook, Twitter,Google+ for promote own website.

9. Puneet Chauhan

Puneet Chauhan Affiliate affiliate

facebook, linkdin, google+

10. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

For the business process LinkedIn is a best social media sites and you also used Twitter.

11. brainmoore

brainmoore Affiliate affiliate

I use following social media sites in the promotion of the websites Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and some other sites but very rarely

12. larrypaul

larrypaul Affiliate affiliate

Facebook is the best social media marketing site & hte most popular one to be used for social media marketing.

13. ajay@bhavya

[email protected] Affiliate affiliate

I am using Facebook, and Google+

14. ajay@bhavya

[email protected] Affiliate affiliate

i am using Facebook , and Google+

15. AaronH

AaronH Affiliate affiliate

My Top 5 sites for social media networking is as follows:
    1. Facebook
    2. Twitter
    3. LinkedIn
    4. StumbleUpon
    5. Reddit

LinkedIn is very powerful. I have several articles that were already featured on LinkedIn by LinkedIn itself.

Hope I was able to help.

Best regards,
    Aaron, YourTrafficHits.com
    Chief Marketing Officer

16. Mason_Baumgarner

Mason_Baumgarner Affiliate affiliate

Facebook or myspace is the foremost email marketing web site & hte most favored someone to be used regarding email marketing.

17. AshleyBenzen

AshleyBenzen Affiliate affiliate

Social Media is a great platform for increasing traffic. I usually used many social media websites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg and others high PR Social media sites. If promotion of website on all these social media platform are done then it will definitely increase traffic for your website.

18. priyaroy

priyaroy Affiliate affiliate

Facebook is first..

19. saleoid

saleoid Affiliate affiliate

There are different social media platforms like Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and others. But choosing any of these networks for the business totally depend upon the type of business, goals, and other factors. Whether you want to increase traffic, sales productivity, wants to generate leads, wants user engagement, etc. for your business will be base for selecting social media channels.According to this information, choose the best suited social media networks for your business. I follow this strategy for choosing social media website for my business.

20. Eve Mistry

Eve Mistry Affiliate affiliate

Google Plus is the best platform for online promotion. Pinterest also helpful for increase website traffics.

21. khairbabu61

khairbabu61 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for above information

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
MI