The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which social media site do you use the most in marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let your mother know that how much you love and care for her by delivering special present along with good wishes on this Mother’s Day. Send Mother’s Day Gifts to Italy at low cost through online shopping and express your best love and respect.

I prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter, it was my choice according to particular reasons, however assume other social networks can be rather effective too.

Good SEO and SEM is the best way to market your product. If you want instant results then partner with Google adsence or PPC campaigns. But PPC campaigns, Facebook ads are quite expensive. You can also go for affiliate marketing it is good idea.

Facebook and they do quite well, but the number aren't as good compared to Google+. As for Twitter, I still haven't used it but I'm planning to include it in my social media marketing techniques.

I use following social media sites in the promotion of the websites Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and some other sites but very rarely

Google plus and facebook best social site for online promotion. Pinterest and linkedin also helpful for increase website traffics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back