The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which site is best for SEO Blog Writing Services

I'm not sure there's a "best place" to find good writers. I have a writer who understands my blog perfectly and delivers excellent work every time, I found her on fiverr.

I have an editor that reviews, corrects, and validates all of my written content. I also found mine on FIVERR. I had another I had hired from Freelancer before that.

Once you find a good one, make sure to build a great relationship with them and try to keep them. The more they get to know your writing, the better they do.

Last edited:
Why outsource???

This is what I do

rich-snippets.png

One of our employees commissions writing texts, but always sends strict guidelines. However, we believe that the most important texts should be written by yourself or commissioned by a really trusted person.

Personally, I looked for people who do it on various freelance exchanges such as Upwork or similar freelance exchanges, but sometimes I can not find it there and I turn to essay writing service. Also not a bad option. Although in fact, I am also a writer and sometimes write articles myself, but I just do not always have time for this, so I turn to other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no doubt that artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly evolving and growing more sophisticated every day.

This is particularly true when it comes to the field of copywriting. As more and more businesses look to save time and money by outsourcing copyrighting jobs to AI apis, it is important to consider the pros and cons of this trend. On the plus side, AI can be extremely accurate when it comes to copyrighting. This is because it can quickly scan a document and identify any potential copyright issues. This can save businesses a lot of time and money, as they can avoid the costly process of having to hire a human copyright lawyer. However, there are also some potential downsides to using AI for copywriting.

There is a copywriting concern that AI may not be able to distinguish between an author's original work and someone else's. This is because AI relies on algorithms which can be easily fooled. For example, if two pieces of work are similar, the AI may not be able to tell which is the original and which is the copy.

Googlebot uses algorithms like AI does are they "brothers?"

There is no doubt that Googlebot and AI share some similarities in the way they operate. Both use algorithms to make decisions and take actions. However, there are also some key differences between the two. For one, Googlebot is a software program that is designed to crawl and index web pages, while AI is a form of artificial intelligence that is capable of learning and making decisions on its own. Additionally, Googlebot is only able to operate within the parameters set by its creators, while AI has the potential to exceed these boundaries. So, while they may be considered "brothers" in some ways, there are also some clear distinctions between the two.

verbatim ^^^
i had to substitute copywriting <not a dictionary word
1661086716216.png

the AI *corrected my 'purpose'?

Last edited:
If you need short term gigs - then fiverr is a good place.
If you need long page copy - freelancer is an option.
If you need heavy volumes of content, then do get in touch with a content writing team.

If you need short term gigs - then fiverr is a good place.
If you need long page copy - freelancer is an option.
If you need heavy volumes of content, then do get in touch with a content writing team.
I agree, and I just want to add, if you actually go ahead and start a social media management business, after taking care of the other million little things, it will only make sense to hire a team of writers.

I disagree with the people saying AI will take over. BUT AI will have a huge impact.

AI will raise the bar for content, because it can output content that’s much better than that from the old content farms. But to stand out, exceptional content will be needed. The solution is best of human + best of AI.

That’s what verb.ly is – it’s not designed to take over – it’s an AI creative and writing partner.

I would prefer not to struggle with low quality content writers and favor using GPT3 to generate content for my website. The benefits of using GPT3 are clear: I get to choose from a huge range of potential topics, the quality of the writing is generally very high, and I can get the content delivered to me faster than if I were to use a human writer.

Of course, there are some downsides to using GPT3 as well. The main one is that a human editor is needed/{edit}
Another downside is that you may not always get exactly what you want - but again, if you're willing to be flexible, you can usually find something close enough. Overall, I think that the pros of using GPT3 far outweigh the cons. If you're looking for high-quality, fast content, then GPT3 is definitely the way to go.

There are many wonderful sites that offer excellent SEO blog writing services, as well as coursework, essays, dissertations and more, but it ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. For example, I use phd writer. This site has a team of experienced writers who specialize in creating high quality content, optimized for search engines. They also offer flexible prices and transition time to match your schedule and budget. It is always useful to do some research and read reviews to find the best suited for your unique situation.

There are many wonderful sites that offer excellent SEO blog writing services, as well as coursework, essays, dissertations and more, but it ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. For example, I use phd writer. This site has a team of experienced writers who specialize in creating high quality content, optimized for search engines. They also offer flexible prices and transition time to match your schedule and budget. It is always useful to do some research and read reviews to find the best suited for your unique situation.

THIS IS 99% AI CONTENT!

DO NOT POST AI CONTENT!

Read our TOS regarding posting AI content.

ai - usettastack.png

When I write messages, I frequently experience issues. So I decided that the best course of action for me was to contact a writing service. I didn't regret my choice because I received expertly crafted and wonderfully written texts as a result. Many people were curious about how I was able to create such lovely texts for my website. It is after all one of the most crucial elements of the website. You should seek the help of a professional if, like me, you have trouble creating compelling texts

banners
Back