The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which region is more suitable for newbies?

Xylon

Hello all!
I'm a newbie in mobile marketing,and I have some doublt that which region is better for newbie,Asia or Europe?
can you give me a tip?

Hello all!
I'm a newbie in mobile marketing,and I have some doublt that which region is better for newbie,Asia or Europe?
can you give me a tip?

Hi, @Xylon and welcome!

I found this thread buried amongst others. :)

First, go to Introductions and let the members know that you're part of our community now, so they can say hi.

After that, go to Mobile and pose your question.

That way, you'll have everything in the right spots and you'll get a much better response. :)

Hello all!
can you give me a tip?
Welcome to the forum. Mobile marketing is depending on what is your niche and what are you promoting. If you are selling something, then you should target in Europe as they have CC available and if you are in PPI then Asia is the best.

Welcome to this great forum buddy. I do believe you will grow a lot when in this forum just like I have done. On the matters of the best region, I will advice that you work with Europe, it has sound traffic which is also valuable. Very many people are always seeking the traffics from the region and therefore a good opportunity for you to do your thing. All the best.

For newbies I'd recommend something with rather cheap traffic and high conversion rates, like India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and subscriptions. This mix will help you to gain experience without losing much money, or even to succeed from the first place. WapEmpire has everything for it. Ping me if you need any help, my contacts are in the signature

banners
Back