The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which push network do you recommend?

We can send clicks and impressions only real-time and that is why they will not be shown in your tracker. As you could see in reportings, we don't withdraw money from your account without any reason, because we take them only for clicks.

Till now I still dont understand what you are talking about, you send me real time clicks thats why I can not see clicks in my tracker?

I didnt send the screenshots to the support, because I had wasted an hour discussing with him already regarding the matter. It would be wasting more time to generate screenshots to cry for $10. You think I would complain to you from fake data only to scam you for $10 worth of traffic? Thats very good logic of you.

Your support was the one who said to close my account and refund me in order to end the business.

Every click has a referring URL or URI referrer --EVERY ONE.
"-" is a referrer too -- it is just hidden.
There is always a source.
If the source is hidden then there is a problem -- RED FLAG

exposing richpush.co soon with a full detailed video and how they delivered +30000 fraud clicks and +2000$ of fraud conversions and how they refused to refund and the advertiser charged back my earnings!
you will see the full detailed video of conversation reports on the tracker and on there platform will be checking the conversions ips all of them from hosting companies "Proxies" (DigitalOcean and others)....... will post it on every marketing forum i find

Last edited:
this is why I block all the hosting networks and only allow access to my own servers. ^^
Pls document this well ... I would be wiling to verify your server logs to prove what you say -- I know how ;)
Code:
$find -name  "*access.log*"
for path (by default)

Last edited:
MI
Back