“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which push network do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by Khanh Nguyen, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Khanh Nguyen

Khanh Nguyen Affiliate affiliate

I've tested megapush for a few hundreds of $, but hadnt made a positive roi, which push network do you recommend?

tyoussef likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    CPAHub

CPAHub Active Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

I've heard quite some good things from our affiliates about Richpush. This was the most popular traffic source, at least until a few weeks ago at CPAHub.

4. Khanh Nguyen

Khanh Nguyen Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for your input, I'll make some deposits to test them soon.

To all readers, think twice before you start thinking to use megapush, their support is the worst ever!!! Do not waste money on megapu.sh

5. Richpush

Richpush Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Try our Richpush.co - Push-notification Ad Network
    - High conversions, good performance, low CPC

• All Geo
    • 0.04-0.1 CPC
    • up to 114% ROI
    • High conversion rate
    • Human traffic
    • Cheaper conversions than from Facebook and Google

6. Manoj Kumar Mahto

Manoj Kumar Mahto Traffic Manager Traffic Manager Marketplace Seller affiliate

Try our Zool Ad Network for push traffic

• Worldwide Supply
    • 0.003 CPC to begin with
    • 100% Human traffic

You can also check case study to know more.

7. Adsterra

Adsterra Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello! Try Adsterra Network! We'll be happy to see you as our new partner! Register here.

8. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Be nice if some members comment about these networks if they have used them ;)

9. Ndifrekeabasi Essien

Ndifrekeabasi Essien Affiliate affiliate

That would really be nice

10. marttoom

marttoom Affiliate affiliate

I tried some experiments on PropellerAds, probably a bit over 100 eur spend. Didn't convert too well, but I'm not a push expert by any means so might have been my own mistake.
    Also tried buying iAmAttila's push traffic book - paid for it but never received it (and I read other people had the same problem), kind of a bummer.

I think there's definitely opportunity to run more general low payout offers (sweeps etc) on push.

11. Justyna Zeropark

Justyna Zeropark Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Anyone tried running push with Zeropark?

The hottest verticals for push this week include sweeps, mobile downloads, finance and nutra.

Want to check bids per country? You can do it here.

My PRO tip: make sure you read the two articles to see some GREEN:
    - crafting a push ad copy that converts
    - optimizing push campaign

Thanks
    Justyna

towhidzaman likes this.
  12. jan135

jan135 Affiliate affiliate

I am using a free push notification program. It's called OneSignal push. It is a free plug-in for WordPress. It works well and is just as good as the paid versions of push notifications
    Here is the link to download.
    OneSignal – Web Push Notifications
    Try it out if you run a WordPress website.
    Regards
    Janet

13. Dave Styles

Dave Styles Affiliate affiliate

I contacted AdMaven and Propeller ads and they have terrible support. Ad Maven refused to tell me what a macro is and how to install it on your title and destination urls. They also refuse to tell me what's the purpose of macros are. Also I told them I need guidance creating my first ad since I have never made an ad on there network and they refused to help me. They told me

"Most people have the basic understanding of the advertising world. We are not here to teach we are here to sopprot sir"

That's the last message I got from ad maven

They have zero documentation of what Macros are and how to use them. They have no video or text tutorials of a case study on how to make a campaign. Am I missing something here? They expect all advertisers to just know how to use their complicated network. The manual they have is garbage and gives no details on what macros are and how to use them and how exactly to effectively add them to your campaign.

The US traffic is .16 cents per click for untargeted traffic since they don't use keywords. How and why would anyone use your network? I want to promote a Forex offer but I can't seem to get an answer out of these people on how to target people interested in Forex. They just get frustrated and ignore my presales support message. How do I learn your platform if you wont help me, your online guide is vague and doesn't go into detail. Theirs zero account case studio setup videos on Youtube.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Anica likes this.
  14. Graybeard

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  15. Dave Styles

@Graybeard Thank you but that just confusing me more. Someone with Ad Maven offer to talk to me on the phone so maybe they can help me understand macros on their platform a little better

16. Graybeard

Sorry.
    (condition){action}
    $key_name($value){ *log some action and display it}
    ^^you could care less -- this is psudo-code but that is what is supposed to happen
    You need to understand the tactics (or actions) of those values (that they are (mis)calling *macros) are.

17. dana brokerbabe

dana brokerbabe Affiliate affiliate

we are doing VERY WELL with push notifications in Tier 3 countries on our own products.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019
  18. Dave Styles

Whats the point of tracking if the targeting is limited on push ads? So macros are for statistics only right? Is there anyone on here I can pay to setup my first push campaign?

19. Oleg Evtushenko

Oleg Evtushenko Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

How about UngAds You checked this ad network?

I can tell you more about it;)

20. Garyman

Garyman Affiliate affiliate

Bro, With all do respect, you come to a ad network like AdMaven and asking about the most basic stuff there is. Let's just ask them what impressions and clicks are. Come on, you can't go stumbling into an industry and not know the basics. I don't know what happen in the rest of that conversation, but sounds like a newbie just stumbled around until someone answered.

James217 likes this.
  21. Dave Styles

I'm not a newbie by any means. I've been advertising on Google for well over a decade. I have a very successful Facebook campaign I have been running for years. The term macros and how to add them to your title and link text isn't something I have never dealt with before especially not in the sense that it's presented on there platform.

As a potential customer if I don't understand how the tracking or something on there platform works I should have someone help me rather than get attitude which is super unprofessional

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
MI