The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which push network do you recommend?

I've heard quite some good things from our affiliates about Richpush. This was the most popular traffic source, at least until a few weeks ago at CPAHub.

I've heard quite some good things from our affiliates about Richpush. This was the most popular traffic source, at least until a few weeks ago at CPAHub.
Thank you for your input, I'll make some deposits to test them soon.

To all readers, think twice before you start thinking to use megapush, their support is the worst ever!!! Do not waste money on megapu.sh

I tried some experiments on PropellerAds, probably a bit over 100 eur spend. Didn't convert too well, but I'm not a push expert by any means so might have been my own mistake.
Also tried buying iAmAttila's push traffic book - paid for it but never received it (and I read other people had the same problem), kind of a bummer.

I think there's definitely opportunity to run more general low payout offers (sweeps etc) on push.

I contacted AdMaven and Propeller ads and they have terrible support. Ad Maven refused to tell me what a macro is and how to install it on your title and destination urls. They also refuse to tell me what's the purpose of macros are. Also I told them I need guidance creating my first ad since I have never made an ad on there network and they refused to help me. They told me

"Most people have the basic understanding of the advertising world. We are not here to teach we are here to sopprot sir"

That's the last message I got from ad maven

They have zero documentation of what Macros are and how to use them. They have no video or text tutorials of a case study on how to make a campaign. Am I missing something here? They expect all advertisers to just know how to use their complicated network. The manual they have is garbage and gives no details on what macros are and how to use them and how exactly to effectively add them to your campaign.

The US traffic is .16 cents per click for untargeted traffic since they don't use keywords. How and why would anyone use your network? I want to promote a Forex offer but I can't seem to get an answer out of these people on how to target people interested in Forex. They just get frustrated and ignore my presales support message. How do I learn your platform if you wont help me, your online guide is vague and doesn't go into detail. Theirs zero account case studio setup videos on Youtube.

Last edited:
@Graybeard Thank you but that just confusing me more. Someone with Ad Maven offer to talk to me on the phone so maybe they can help me understand macros on their platform a little better

Whats the point of tracking if the targeting is limited on push ads? So macros are for statistics only right? Is there anyone on here I can pay to setup my first push campaign?

Sorry.

(condition){action}
$key_name($value){ *log some action and display it}
^^you could care less -- this is psudo-code but that is what is supposed to happen
You need to understand the tactics (or actions) of those values (that they are (mis)calling *macros) are.

Sorry.
URL parameter
A way to pass information about a click through its URL.

You can insert URL parameters into your URLs so that your URLs track information about a click. URL parameters are made of a key and a value separated by an equals sign (=) and joined by an ampersand (&). The first parameter always comes after a question mark in a URL. For example, Example Domain

(condition){action}
$key_name($value){ *log some action and display it}
^^you could care less -- this is psudo-code but that is what is supposed to happen
You need to understand the tactics (or actions) of those values (that they are (mis)calling *macros) are.

I contacted AdMaven and Propeller ads and they have terrible support. Ad Maven refused to tell me what a macro is and how to install it on your title and destination urls. They also refuse to tell me what's the purpose of macros are. Also I told them I need guidance creating my first ad since I have never made an ad on there network and they refused to help me. They told me

"Most people have the basic understanding of the advertising world. We are not here to teach we are here to sopprot sir"

That's the last message I got from ad maven

They have zero documentation of what Macros are and how to use them. They have no video or text tutorials of a case study on how to make a campaign. Am I missing something here? They expect all advertisers to just know how to use their complicated network. The manual they have is garbage and gives no details on what macros are and how to use them and how exactly to effectively add them to your campaign.

The US traffic is .16 cents per click for untargeted traffic since they don't use keywords. How and why would anyone use your network? I want to promote a Forex offer but I can't seem to get an answer out of these people on how to target people interested in Forex. They just get frustrated and ignore my presales support message. How do I learn your platform if you wont help me, your online guide is vague and doesn't go into detail. Theirs zero account case studio setup videos on Youtube.

Bro, With all do respect, you come to a ad network like AdMaven and asking about the most basic stuff there is. Let's just ask them what impressions and clicks are. Come on, you can't go stumbling into an industry and not know the basics. I don't know what happen in the rest of that conversation, but sounds like a newbie just stumbled around until someone answered.

I'm not a newbie by any means. I've been advertising on Google for well over a decade. I have a very successful Facebook campaign I have been running for years. The term macros and how to add them to your title and link text isn't something I have never dealt with before especially not in the sense that it's presented on there platform.

As a potential customer if I don't understand how the tracking or something on there platform works I should have someone help me rather than get attitude which is super unprofessional

Bro, With all do respect, you come to a ad network like AdMaven and asking about the most basic stuff there is. Let's just ask them what impressions and clicks are. Come on, you can't go stumbling into an industry and not know the basics. I don't know what happen in the rest of that conversation, but sounds like a newbie just stumbled around until someone answered.

Last edited:
Hey Dave!
AdMAven takes complaints like this very seriously and does not take complaints like this lightly. If you feel you did not receive the proper care to your questions we would like to first apologize.
Our main Goal has always been to provide top-notch traffic and the best support possible.
I will make sure a Rep will contact you ASAP to help you with any question you might have :)

On a lighter note, we would like to offer all affiliatefix advertisers our there a $25 bonus on your first deposit upon registering to our platform - Either contact us via our support on a PM here :)

Cheers

Try our PUSH notifications traffic - we do have own base WW.
Minimal funds to test = $25
any questions - PM or via
alex.s@targeleon com
telegram: @alex_targeleon

banners
Back