The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which platform is best for an E-commerce Website?

I will suggest Node js be your platform. If you want just to be a small website you can go for Shopify and much more. I suggest creating your own different space makes a better impression and results better for your website and also helps you grow rapidly.

It depends upon your idea,need,purpose and space. Because If you are going to run a small kind of business so you don't need to invest highly in its logo or other similar things you should clearly go with what you are selling.

There're two eCommerce platform types: open source platform and Hosted platform.

1. If you want to fully control your Ecommerce website with low budget, let choose open source platform such as WooCommerce, Magento. WooCommerce is suitable for small-medium businesses, Magento is more suitable for large businesses.
2. If you want an all-in-one (hosted) platform, come to Shopify and BigCommerce. They are the best. About $29/month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely woo commerce.
I do not have link permission at this time but I shall show it later that I have 2 woo commerce website. My products are digital goods based- Social Media Marketing platform. Woo commerce is very much helpful and so much easy and have major payment module and structure and very much easy to operate.

I have been using woo commerce - e commerce website for the last 18 months.
So Happy Woo commerce.

there are many platform to built youe ecommerce website ..its only depends on your trust and specification
1. woocommrece
2. shopify
3. wordpress
4. magento
5. weebly

and many more...

The most popular are Shopify and Woocommerce. Cheaper is Woocommerce. I have tried both and stick to Woocommerce as I like it better but that's just me.

Shopify Pros:
  • Endlessly possibilities with apps
  • Easy to make a professional-looking website
  • Great support from Shopify
  • You don't need to purchase a separate hosting provider
Shopify Cons:
  • Monthly payment $29 or more (depending on your plan)
  • Need to use apps and they also require monthly payments
  • When opening apps you are redirected away from Shopify and in one moment you have opened 10 tabs. Annoying
Using Shopify costs minimum $478 per year, optimal $936 per year

Woocommerce Pros:
  • A lot of functionalities with plugins
  • Low one-time payment costs
Woocommerce Cons:
  • Need some technical skills to make a good looking website
  • Need many plugins and they slow down a website
Expenses ~ $50 per year (depends if you are buying the paid theme and which hosting you choose)

Five Great Options for your Online Solution

Shopify.com. Shopify is one of the most well known online eCommerce arrangements accessible today, and it has some genuine tributes from head entrepreneurs, for example, Mark Cuban and Daymond John of Shark Tank. ...

BigCommerce.com. ...

Volusion.com. ...

Bigcartel.com. ...

3dcart.com.

Wix is the best overall choice – it's extremely beginner-friendly and has excellent ecommerce tools. Shopify is the best option for larger stores selling a range of products, BigCommerce is ideal for fast-growing stores, while Squarespace has the best-looking designs

Shopify Cons:
Using Shopify costs minimum $478 per year, optimal $936 per year

Woocommerce Cons:
Expenses ~ $50 per year (depends if you are buying the paid theme and which hosting you choose)
That's a relatively minor expense if you are doing any real business.
Larger e-commerce you use neither ...

Searching for an e-Commerce platform for your business is a good decision. Different types of platforms are available but the better one depends on you and your requirements, product, and the target market.

Some must-have features that your chosen platform should have-
1. SEO friendly
2. Mobile-friendly
3. Security
4. Platform scalability
5. Product management system
6. Order management system
7. Return Management system
8. Multi-channel integration

I didn’t go into the deep features of the eCommerce site. You need to carry out comprehensive testing to judge correctly, and it's probably the best way.

WordPress is only good for small-scale e-commerce for those without any technical ability. WordPress is also the most exploited platform on the internet and a security risk for both your business and your customers.
Don't keep any customer information in the webserver software root (DocumentRoot).

Also - depending on the type of product you're selling, it's a good idea to make sure there are pre-existing third-party gateway integrations like NMI or Authorize.net when choosing an ecommerce platform. If your product is considered high-risk, then payment solutions like Shopify Payments, Square, Stripe, and even PayPal, may not support your sales in the long-term, and so you want the flexibility of switching out payment providers on the fly.

MI
Back