The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which payment processor for my new service?

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Guys, I have my own service that I want to sell. It's a design/coding service for small businesses. And it requires a recurring payment (credit card) each year.

Now I'm looking for a payment processor to handle the orders. Flow is like this:

Landing page > email submit > order form > redirect to questionnaire.

The order form can be very simple just an outside page from the payment processor.

Which payment processor would you choose for this and why?

I've looked at Stripe and PayPal and Stripe looks like a clear winner looking at the fees and features. Also I've thought about something like JVZoo, which would give me the advantage of reaching potential affiliates, but they charge a flat fee of 5% I think.

Product or service owners please share your thoughts on this.

I know someone else who is going through this same issue with trying to find a good payment processor that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to use.

I don't know about any of these but have merely discovered their existence previously. Maybe something here will work for you:

Braintree Payments
Credit Card Processing for Small Business - Authorize.Net
Online Payments - Ingenico Payment Services - International
Simple, Flexible & Secure Payment Services with Sage Pay
Worldpay | Secure Payment Processing

Guys, I have my own service that I want to sell. It's a design/coding service for small businesses. And it requires a recurring payment (credit card) each year.

Now I'm looking for a payment processor to handle the orders. Flow is like this:

Landing page > email submit > order form > redirect to questionnaire.

The order form can be very simple just an outside page from the payment processor.

Which payment processor would you choose for this and why?

I've looked at Stripe and PayPal and Stripe looks like a clear winner looking at the fees and features. Also I've thought about something like JVZoo, which would give me the advantage of reaching potential affiliates, but they charge a flat fee of 5% I think.

Product or service owners please share your thoughts on this.
Ikajo International - for low-risk
Payspacelv - for high-risks
These providers has various payment methods for more than 130 countries, so it may be helpful for you.

Stripe is by far the best payment processor gateaway option out there today. I know there are countries not supported by Strip but nowadays there are workarounds for this.

banners
Back