The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which one? Please help me decide

gkd_uk

Hi

Fashion Unplug has designed me a couple of logo's to replace the current VBulletin logo at I.T Support Forum (See below)

Which one do you think would look best and should any changes be made?

Thanks

ITsupportforum1.png

Itsupport2.png

I think the first one is great if thing like computer hard disk , USB sticks and things to do with computer is in that box instead of the current contents

I think the latest version is excellent but I still maintain that the images in the box will better represent your forum if it has computer stuff, for example if the cable next to the box is and RJ45 and bits of computer stuff is visible in the box, one of the contents seem to be CD, that is brilliant.

This one looks far better from first one. To be frank any of the above logo doesn't match your forum theme.

DON.

Hi delux,

Comment taken into consideration. would like to know what you think can be improved in the current logo, as gkd instructed me to just revise the stuff inside the box.

Thanks for the compliment temi, I'll try to add more things in the box, however i'll have to take someout if it gets too cluttered :)
Btw, there's a CD and a webcam there alr, I know the usb isn't too clear, I'll work on that.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too crowded for me. Or this is what you wanted. But all in all it looks good. Nice logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back