The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which offers are working on mainstream pop traffic

temartem

affiliate
Hey people, hope you are doing great!

Dealing with adult offers previously, i was wondering what would be a great vertical(-s) to look into for mainstream pop traffic?
Looking for long term offers, better with all Geos or at least with a wide list of countries.
Accepting Pop-under traffic (desktop/mobile), price formats CPS/RevShare (preferably but not a "must have").

Those guys that are dealing with mainstream, do you have something to suggest?

Thanks a lot, oh great affiliate marketers! :)

Hi there!

At HilltopAds we found that the following verticals are working great on mainstream desktop traffic: Sweepstakes, betting, gambling, e-commerce, dating, games.

Such offers work really good if you run it on high-quality traffic, from direct websites. At least, HilltopAds prefer to work with such traffic.

Feel free to ping me for more info!

Hey people, hope you are doing great!

Dealing with adult offers previously, i was wondering what would be a great vertical(-s) to look into for mainstream pop traffic?
Looking for long term offers, better with all Geos or at least with a wide list of countries.
Accepting Pop-under traffic (desktop/mobile), price formats CPS/RevShare (preferably but not a "must have").

Those guys that are dealing with mainstream, do you have something to suggest?

Thanks a lot, oh great affiliate marketers! :)
Hi @temartem
Why don't you try Smartlink? For example, with what we at WapEmpire have, you don't need to test verticals and offers, our system will spread your traffic among top converting mainstream offer. You also don't have to pick multiple offers, as Smartlink works worldwide. Mainly mobile here, still you can add trafficback url and send all the desktop traffic wherever you want.

Hey @temartem! Why don't you try a Smart Link? In fact, it's what YTZ specializes in! We'll distribute your remnant and international traffic to the most-likely-to-convert offer! It does this by detecting the visitor's geo/device/etc - plus the offers in rotation are our top offers (some we don't even offer as a single offer), so it'll do well! It's a long term offer, it accepts all traffic and it's great with popunders! We actually have one just for Mainstream traffic! If you're interested, sign up here!

hi
we buy pop traffic in about $400,000
what we can tell you is that our finance offers work great with a conversion of close to 8%
and we can offer A CPA of $500

Thank you all for your answers!

@YTZ International @Daria_WapEmpire Smartlink is a good idea but on this stage i want to work with direct offers and to use my own creatives, however why not to try it on a later stage.

@HilltopAds @ravenbrave Thank you guys for your advices, i will check these verticals.

@omer rabinovich Binary seems to have a difficult time right now with all these regulation questions, plus as i know one of the big one 24 Options is leaving its activities on binary options market (by focusing on FX,CFDs). All this has an impact on the conversion rates right now and are you working only with Binary or/and also into Forex brokerage?

Thank you all for your recommendations.

@YTZ International @Daria_WapEmpire Smartlink is a good idea but on this stage i want to work with direct offers and to use my own creatives, however why not to try it on a later stage.
I get your position, but there are not many multi-geo offers for pop traffic. Usually they work for one, rarely for several of them. That's what smartlinks are made to resolve. For example, you can pick the offers you like and combine them in one Smartlink. That's another solution!
Whatever you prefer, good luck with it ;)

@HilltopAds @ravenbrave Thank you guys for your advices, i will check these verticals.

@omer rabinovich Binary seems to have a difficult time right now with all these regulation questions, plus as i know one of the big one 24 Options is leaving its activities on binary options market (by focusing on FX,CFDs). All this has an impact on the conversion rates right now and are you working only with Binary or/and also into Forex brokerage?

Thank you all for your recommendations.
well, we can argue with my company's $200,000 of profit. true covnersion droped down but still with 8% conversion not a lot of products can work like binary option (still)

Hi All!

Lately I find that sweepstakes in the flight voucher niche, either SOI or 1/2 click, are working great. It is a seasonal thing given that it is summer and everyone has vacation on the mind but has been working great. DE & US have been working particularly well for me!

Best
Brian

hi
we buy pop traffic in about $400,000
what we can tell you is that our finance offers work great with a conversion of close to 8%
and we can offer A CPA of $500

Your website doesn't work, the whois shows the site was registered only a few months ago and you hide the whois data.

Not exactly key signs of a solid network.

paaa.. and tell me please for a company who buy traffic , why the hell do we need a site? for who exactly?
this site is new only for 3rd parties who want to work with us ... until now we didnt invest money in affiliates.
if you want to know how much i buy , well you will need to know what is my ad serving

paaa.. and tell me please for a company who buy traffic , why the hell do we need a site? for who exactly?

Well you say you're an Affiliate Manager and you've already told people you can pay them XX for binary option leads.

What do you expect people to do? You have no record, track history. A working website at least gives some idea of your credibility. The fact that you hide the whois shows you don't want people to know who/where you are.

Hi @temartem
Why don't you try Smartlink? For example, with what we have, you don't need to test verticals and offers, our system will spread your traffic among top converting mainstream offer. You also don't have to pick multiple offers, as Smartlink works worldwide. Mainly mobile here, still you can add trafficback url and send all the desktop traffic wherever you want.
Hello Daria. I have pop up/under traffic and I am interested on your offers but the sign up is not working. Can you help me please? Thanks.

banners
Back