The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which network would like to see on AffiliateFix?

Which network would you like to see on AF?

• Total voters

Dario

Hey guys! Your favourite network still isn`t listed on AffiliateFix?

In the next period I`ll try to reach out my industry contacts and try to get listed some new bigger networks?
I need your opinion so it is why I created this poll!

Vote for the network which one would you like to see on AffiliateFix!

NOTE: If you have any other desired network just reply...

Last edited:
I think CPATrend is already on the FIX :ninja:, and they seem pretty accesible. Anyway I voted for Adsimilis cause I haven't seen them around, and from some reviews and CPA celebrities posts, they come across as a great netowrk with loads of nice converting worldwide offers, that always pays on time everytime. But at the same time as a bit of a snobbish network only for the super affiliates making $X,XXX on dating vertical, who will always shoot down newcomers and look down on forums/blogs/reviews sites to get new affiliates.

So they comming here could clear that off. Anyway, let's keep on voting people! And go get some X-mas money. Good luck and happy hollidays everyone ;)

Dating Offers Media will be listed soon.

Affiliate managers from Adgate and Dating Offers Media created an account on Affiliatefix,
Suggest me more networks;)

DJCrunk, feel free to reach out to me, as most of what you mention in your post is a bit far from the truth :)

I'm part of the exceem forums (an incentive marketing forum revolving around free stuff) would be good to see a couple of the networks off there be added to the incentive side of affiliate fix

FreebieJeebies and Xpango are the two popular ones on there

(have contact details for both if needed)

I'm part of the exceem forums (an incentive marketing forum revolving around free stuff) would be good to see a couple of the networks off there be added to the incentive side of affiliate fix

FreebieJeebies and Xpango are the two popular ones on there

(have contact details for both if needed)

Just out of curiosity, are these sites of interest to people here?

MI
Back