The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which language for the Affiliate site?

W0nderful

affiliate
Hi all!

So I am going to build an affiliate website with focusses on SEO and linkbuilding. However I am currently located in a small country in Europe and if I build the site in my native language I think I do not have much traffic. Is this correct and should I just focuss on a global site?
Also if I use my native language I can only use native affiliates, whereas with an English site many more affilates become available.
But then I cannot focuss on Europe anymore it seems.

Who has experience with this?

If you are using WP or a site builder, you will have native options for providing various language options. If you are going to have the site built in HTML5, most all of the developers worth hiring will be able to do this pretty easily. It is so common now to provide sites in multiple languages that Google typically offers users a translation of a site. I highly recommend having a developer build the site and add the multiple language options on the upper right of the site for the users to choose from.

Reverso Context | Translation in context - Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese, English

This and an AI copy writing assistant program (GPT-3 type) will get you started at a low cost if your budget is limited or you are doing a POC (proof of concept) development website before you spend any serious money.

The AI copy writing assistant program will work best with English and its spelling and grammar will be good to excellent.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Well english its the recommended language always as 80 percent of buyers come from english countryes
If you want to target your country you need to be an expert and an experienced marketar to be able to sell in low economy countries

Hi all!

So I am going to build an affiliate website with focusses on SEO and linkbuilding. However I am currently located in a small country in Europe and if I build the site in my native language I think I do not have much traffic. Is this correct and should I just focuss on a global site?
Also if I use my native language I can only use native affiliates, whereas with an English site many more affilates become available.
But then I cannot focuss on Europe anymore it seems.

Who has experience with this?
Hi, its depend on your topic or niche first you have to check and research that your topic gets traffic from Asian countries or Europe then its better to make website on that language from where there is more chances of getting traffic.

MI
Back