The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which is the best traffic source to the website?

why not try social network sites like Facebook, twitter, YouTube etc. Also try submitting your like to top rated social bookmarking sites to create good quality backlinks. but more importantly , concentrate more on on-page SEO which includes content marketing.

I think SEO and SMO both are good traffic source for website... SEO helps to bring traffic as well as ranking on your keywords...

Before think about the best website traffic source, it is better to own the optimal and user friendly website with qualified content and images. Then target popular social media sites, relevant forums, and quality your user eye grabbing content is the method to drive large traffic to the website. Please watch over the bounce rate, or else all your efforts becomes futile exercises.

I personally use myself:
1. Youtube
2. LinkedIn
3. Apsense
4. Google Communities
5. Quora
6. Tumblr
7. Pinterest
8. Forums
and a lot more!

Search engine traffic is certainly the best. I started my blog last year and i have nine unique post already but no google visitors. I even tried searching some of my keywords on google but it’s not showing up.
Though i get traffic from social networks I feel that’s not enough.

facebook twitter google+ and pinterest can bring a lot of traffic depending on how active you are and what content your promoting

i usually autopost to facebook pages and groups using this tool on fiver cant post a link yet but its called
"I will give access to my facebook auto poster"

hope that helps

Each website is its own universe and each publisher have different objectives. For some websites traffic from FB is the best and for others adwords traffic is better. And so on and so on...

IMO, the best still is Search Engine traffic. It's the most targeted, best converting traffic you'll ever get. But yeah, it's the most difficult to get and sustain.

banners
Back