The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is the best tracking platform for mobile campaigns ?

affiliatelk

Hi,

I would like to launch a mobile sweepstakes offer campaign in tier 2, tier 3 countries. Going to generate traffic through Popads only. I am very interested with Voluum as my tracking platform, but its so expensive. Is there anyone can advice me which is the best & cheap tracking platform for my 'Mobile related sweepstakes offer affiliate campaign' ??

Thanks

Hey there!

What about picking a CPA affiliate network that already has a super detailed statistics and features of a tracker?

Check Mobidea for example! Recently we've implemented an inner tracker, where you can upload the landing pages, create your own paths, campaigns, rotations and check all the details of your campaigns!

Besides we provide lots of Sweepstake offers, and currently there is a contest running (until 21st of September), where you can get EXTRA 10% to your earnings!

The registration is free, we only need your name and email. Right after the registration you are ready to work! Just talk to our support team to get the best advice of a perfect offer for you to run, and get started!

Good luck!

MI
Back