The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which is the best push notification network?

On their blog:

Push it real good!
October 25, 2019
Push it real good with the newest addition to the party at LosPollos: the Push Smartlink. Get up on this CTR with your targeted dating traffic or adult traffic for oh baby baby level payouts....
I believe LosPollos is not selling push traffic though. I think that with "Push Smartlink" they mean a link on which affiliates get paid for every push subscription that they generate.
The author of this thread is looking for traffic (i think....?)

Gotta love it when people do not put time in to writing a semi-detailed question :p

Take a look at the article of the best push notifications ad network that can bring you best result:
10+ Best Push Notification Ad Networks of 2019 - Blognife

Last edited by a moderator:
what about Propellerads?
PropellerAds sucks nowadays because of the new rules they brought in in October or September. You can no longer make creatives with any brand image, anything say "Congratulations" or implying they have won or anything like that. You also can't say that your order is ready, etc. It really limits what you can do and of course the CTR is abysmal as a result. It used to be one of my top sources but I don't even use it anymore.

Evadav is good. Give em a try
myearnings.jpg

Megapush works with Bad Boys Network, Leo Cash, and several other networks to collect leads. Some of the best niches to work with this traffic network are Dating, Sweepstakes, Products, Bookmarks, Binary Options, Gambling, and News. They use the CPC model. This implies that you pay for the clicks that your advertisements have acquired. You can get traffic from all around the world for as low as $0.001. You can also get a $50 bonus on the first deposit

banners
Back