The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which is the best platform for Mobile Marketing

Do you need mobile offers? We can get you adult dating offers specially for your mobile traffic on PPL model (DOI & SOI)

Hi Rocky Stephen.

We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL and monetization network that heavily focused on Mobile Content Subscription Offers which is a great start for new mobile affiliates. Our offers include sweepstakes and antivirus as well as many other verticals in the mobile content areas. Huge database of 1-2 click offers with high CR.

Why run mobile content subscription offers?
  • Newbie Affiliate friendly
  • Very cheap traffic on tier 2 & 3 Geo
  • Easy conversion flows (1 Click to 2 Click to convert)
  • High payouts
  • Easiest to test out and acquire data
  • Unlimited scalability as offers usually have no caps

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

According to me, SMS marketing is more effective way or strategy to boost your business and to attract the new and existing audiences towards your business. As it have higher open rates as compared to others. In addition to this, it doesn’t require any internet connection and get instantly feedback from customers.

Hi!

Depends on what offers you want to work with. You need to be more specific. Do you want to work with CPA / CPL / CPI / CPM / CPC ? What verticals do you want to run? Adult or Mainstream or both?

It is important to find a Network who has their own in-house built offers. (that means better payouts) Also you have to look at the payments. Are they doing weekly? Biweekly of Monthly payments?

For example, why affiliates like our network is that we are doing weekly payments. Next to that we are having our own in-house built offers in more then 15 geo's. They can choose which vertical they want to use: mainstream or adult.
We are offering CPA but also CPL and CPI mobile offers.

If you are looking to promote you business or coupons distribution etc, PremiumTollFreeVanity.com is the best platform and its cheap and best email marketing also included. You can try it for free.

There is no best platform for mobile, you can just look the one that fits well with wat you are intending to promote exactly! better for you to merge some tools to your campaign to search this out, and run test of offers you will be interested on before starting anything! Just subscribe to any good spy tool

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know which is the best platform for mobile marketing....

There are so many that you should indicate exactly what you're looking for. If you're still a newbie, I suggest trying one network in the beginning and learning by doing. When selecting your first network, be careful for the following criteria:

- What GEOs and verticals does the traffic that you're buying have?
- What models do you have experience with?
- What ad formats do you have experience with?
- What payment terms are you looking for?
- What billing flow are you looking for?
- Will the network provide you with a dedicated AM (Affiliate Manager) for dedicated support and assistance whenever you need it?
- What payouts does that network have?
- Are their offers heavily rebrokered or direct? Do they have exclusive offers?

Hey Stephen,

This is Alex from video intelligence - we are a monetization platform focused on premium video ad placements. Our focus is mobile, since it has boomed in the past years and it is here to stay, with more and more people spending increasing amounts of times on their phones. Hence, it makes it the greatest medium to maximise earnings, both as publisher and as advertiser.

Our product range includes:
vi stories: contextual native in-stream unit - desktop and mobile web
vi moments: native full-screen (out-stream; only in-app)
vi out-stream: medium and large player
vi in-stream: pre- and mid-roll on video sites

You can register easily on our website, your traffic will automatically be vetted and you will be contacted as soon as it's done.

Hi!

Each platform has their own topics, but I suggest you looking for the best way for you at an offer directory. Try with Click4ads, where you can find all kind of offers and chat in real time with their publishers.

Regards!

Looking best Mobile Traffic Source. Can anybody help me? I would glad if help me fantastic Mobile CPI,CPL traffic Source support Affiliate Offer.

I have large experience on Adword, Bing,Facebook Advertisement where have problem in affiliate Offer. Help me if possible

banners
Back