The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the Best Mobile Ad Network?

In my opinion it's hard to say: 'who is the best?' It depends on your needs! What verticals are you looking for? Do you need specific targetings? Are you looking for quality traffic or do you prefer to have volumes? Would you like to have fast support? Etc, etc...

If you buy traffic for promoting specific offers, I'll advise you to ask your Affiliate Manager first. Your AM has quite some experience with these things, so you can pick out a few recommended Ad Networks and test it yourself.

Which is the best CPM ad network of 2018?
Hi dude, i don't think someone can even tell you this exactly, it depends on what you are looking exactly, but what i think is that as soon as you have the proof that they will pay you out, and that you can have the offers you are looking over there exactly, it worth the try. According to your budget also, you could know if it's the one that fits to you exactly, due to the minimum deposit they ask at the entry. One other thing true is that you will have to look for like 5-6 different networks and see which one looks better, and go for it!

Each ad network will perform differently according to the app's target audience, segments, DAU, impressions, and ad format.
The best you can do is mediation, this way you can have all major ad networks integrated into one SDK, and get the best-paying ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back