The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the Best Code Editor?

I'll toss in another vote for Sublime Text. It's pluggable and supports every language I've ever tried on it. It's mutli-cursor feature is a massive time-saver - well worth the small sack of coins that it costs.

For a free editor, I prefer Atom, like several others have mentioned already. Nice to know others share my feelings! lol

Hope this helps. :)

Sublime rocks – many themes, custom snippets, plugin available to organise/prettify HTML/CSS/JS, and all for free!

I was used Notepad++ many year until I found Sublime Text.
Notepad++ is good and simple.
Sublime Text is very good, font and color is too much suitable for less light working with code. It comfort for my eye.

Which is the Best Code Editor?
I have used a couple of code editors but among them all sublime text editor is the ebst. You can import/add different packages and libraries to keep your code clean and organized. In fact, "emmet" is a package library that helps getting code help too.

Well its depend on your exact requirements and skill level.
If you are a hard core coder and have some experience in installing packages and addon, I would recommend trying sublime or Atom.
If you want some simpler alternative of sublime, try brackets or visual code editor.
If you are beginner and do not want to mess a lot, just need to do simple and lighter coding, Notepad++, jedit and bluefish are all good option.
To be honest web is full of this type of discussion and its depends on your personal choice, comfort and easiness.
My suggestion is pick one and stick with it, else you will waste lot of your time in choosing, installing and learning these editors.

Personally, I use Sublime Text.

I recommend you that before choosing one, you should know what you expect from and after, test multiple code editors and choose the most suited to your requirements.

banners
Back