The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which is better - Chitika or AdSense?

BuildMarketing

affiliate
I have both Chitika and Google AdSense accounts for quite some time. The latter tends to be my primary account for revenue-generating activities. However that was my research a few years ago.

Today, I am unsure if Google AdSense remains the preferred choice in terms of revenue-share, conversion rate, etc.

Any thoughts?

I am having 5 years of experience in blog monetization. I tried most of the networks and found out that there is no match with Google Adsense as they are best of the best ...

I'm in agreement with the previous two posts. Google AdSense is a great tool! Plus, Google is a well trusted company.

Google adsense. Chitika does work. I have been with both over five years. Chitika. Think content marketing and paid traffic.

Chitika is no good. Not only are their rates a little lower than adsense, you can only make money from Chitika ads if you get a lot of traffic from search engines. And if you do then obviously there'll be better alternatives than Chitika. I had their ads on my site for over a year and I didn't make more than $10.

Adsense is better than Chitika and if for some reason your site won't get approved then Chitika isn't a good alternative. Try another ad network.

Adsense is undoubtedly the best ad network because it works for small, medium and large publishers. Chitika is considered a good alternative to Adsense but it can never be better than Adsense. You can create your publisher account on Chitika easily, however, Adsense has a tough screening process.

Every one is in favour of Adsense and so am I.

If you have adsense account use it other Chitika is better than adsense;)

Adsense is certainly better than Chitika in rates. Once adsense account is approved, there are many ways to increase blog revenue. Though, you can have fin with it for as long as your bad luck doesn't reaches it as Google may ban any site for some non realistic reason any time. Thanks

chitika is a good advertising company, it is a partner company of amazon and ebay but google adsense is better than chitika.

chitika is a good advertising company, it is a partner company of amazon and ebay but google adsense is better than chitika.
I have used Chitikia along side Adsense with so many thousandth of impression they only able to give few dollars not even half of single digitis, which i make out more than 30$ with adsense.

banners
Back