The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Email Service Provider for sending affiliate offers? (50k daily)

Hubaku

affiliate
Hi, can anyone recommend me a good email service provider for sending affiliate offer to a huge cold database? Most of the SMTP not allow sending affiliate offers.

I have estimated around 400k list and want to send around 50k emails per day.

Thank you

If i were you.. i would setup my own SMTP server with an IP pool.
And send out volumes of email systematically to cool off the IPs

Yeah, as a cloud hosting provider I will tell you that you will be in violation of 99% of all TOS out there, even if you setup your own VPS or Dedicated machine, the network you are hosted on will not allow you to send emails out to a cold list, unless you previously got permission from the list directly as opt-in, even then... grey area.

What is the source of your list?

~TUNEDCLOUD

Yeah, as a cloud hosting provider I will tell you that you will be in violation of 99% of all TOS out there, even if you setup your own VPS or Dedicated machine, the network you are hosted on will not allow you to send emails out to a cold list, unless you previously got permission from the list directly as opt-in, even then... grey area.

What is the source of your list?

~TUNEDCLOUD

I am doing a lead generation with traffic partners where users sign up to get promotional offers of our partners product via us. so not really cold leads per say

We are planning to but not at this stage as that will need a whole lot new IT person to help
If you want to try out a free service, try mailrelay
i hope they still have their 15000 subs and 75000 free sends a month to try out their service.
i have personally used them in the past. easy good interface for beginners. OK delivery rate.
I believe for their paid account, the service would be even better.
Would be a good choice if you want a full service ESP to promote affiliate offers instead of having your own SMTP server setup.

Well, nice job on the volume!

You could use SpamExperts for outgoing mail as a 'Smart Host' setup if you are using a cPanel server this is quite easy... Setup your VPS, add 1 line of code to EXIM settings under 'smart host': * smtp.antispamcloud.com::587

Now all your outgoing mail on your server will be routed via SpamExperts for outgoing mail... you can get an account with them for about $65 a month which will cover 250 sending domains... which would be your SERVER, so you could have 250 servers sending mail on a $65 a month account.

Spam Experts is what we use for all of our outgoing mail for our cloud web hosting clients, no issues.

If you want to try out a free service, try mailrelay
i hope they still have their 15000 subs and 75000 free sends a month to try out their service.
i have personally used them in the past. easy good interface for beginners. OK delivery rate.
I believe for their paid account, the service would be even better.
Would be a good choice if you want a full service ESP to promote affiliate offers instead of having your own SMTP server setup.

Thanks. I will try to contact them!

Well, nice job on the volume!

You could use SpamExperts for outgoing mail as a 'Smart Host' setup if you are using a cPanel server this is quite easy... Setup your VPS, add 1 line of code to EXIM settings under 'smart host': * smtp.antispamcloud.com::587

Now all your outgoing mail on your server will be routed via SpamExperts for outgoing mail... you can get an account with them for about $65 a month which will cover 250 sending domains... which would be your SERVER, so you could have 250 servers sending mail on a $65 a month account.

Spam Experts is what we use for all of our outgoing mail for our cloud web hosting clients, no issues.

Hey man, since i'm not very savvy in this. Please correct me if i am wrong. you are talking about engaging the SpamExperts if i have my OWN SMTP server right?

Hey man, since i'm not very savvy in this. Please correct me if i am wrong. you are talking about engaging the SpamExperts if i have my OWN SMTP server right?

This is how it would work, if you setup a Server you control that you want to send out email, you setup 'SmartHost' in your mail settings for outgoing mail to SpamExperts, then SE will act as your SMTP server for outgoing mail, you will receive mail at your local server you control as normal. This is easily done if you have a cPanel server using the 'EXIM Configuration' section in WHM.

Other server setups, i.e. Debian, or others without cPanel will have their own process for setting up email server and for configuring 'SmartHost' setup.

SpamExperts would become your outgoing SMTP server, you would just control your email you send from the server your control.

I hope this helps!

This is how it would work, if you setup a Server you control that you want to send out email, you setup 'SmartHost' in your mail settings for outgoing mail to SpamExperts, then SE will act as your SMTP server for outgoing mail, you will receive mail at your local server you control as normal. This is easily done if you have a cPanel server using the 'EXIM Configuration' section in WHM.

Other server setups, i.e. Debian, or others without cPanel will have their own process for setting up email server and for configuring 'SmartHost' setup.

SpamExperts would become your outgoing SMTP server, you would just control your email you send from the server your control.

I hope this helps!

Alright thank you. Appreciate it! I think for beginning, i will try to look out for full service ESP first before we grow. right now IT staff is something that we have at a very minimal.

banners
Back