The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which cpa networks are best for cost per lead

Hello guys!
I want to know which cpa networks are best for cost per lead. Kindly help me
Hi Moshin1223,

There are so many networks out there with excellent CPL campaigns. Every network seems to get that sweet campaign that can earn affiliates huge commissions so it's well worth signing up to as many as you can.

We have some awesome CPL campaigns for US/CA/UK/DE/AU. DM me if you want me to send you a list.

• MaxBounty. Max Bounty offers trained affiliate managers who focus on a merchant's marketing needs. ...
  • Clickbooth. Clickbooth has been around since 2002 and places a strong focus on making its program easy and innovative for merchants. ...
  • Peerfly. ...
  • Admitad. ...
  • W4.

• MaxBounty. Max Bounty offers trained affiliate managers who focus on a merchant's marketing needs. ...
  • Clickbooth. Clickbooth has been around since 2002 and places a strong focus on making its program easy and innovative for merchants. ...
  • Peerfly. ...
  • Admitad. ...
  • W4.
I applied for these networks but they rejected my application even i have more than 3 years of experience in CPA MARKETING

Hi Moshin1223,

There are so many networks out there with excellent CPL campaigns. Every network seems to get that sweet campaign that can earn affiliates huge commissions so it's well worth signing up to as many as you can.

We have some awesome CPL campaigns for US/CA/UK/DE/AU. DM me if you want me to send you a list.
Here's my skype id: pkafsn

There is no best 'list'
  1. Where can you advertise and what is the conversion rate?
  2. What is the effort (SEO, Social Media, etc.) and what is the return = what is your time worth to you?
  3. What is the potential market size and is there an affinity towards the need?
  4. Where will you find the people in sufficient quantity and at a low enough cost to make the lead pay-out worthwhile to you?

Best is a consumer question not a advertisers/sellers query.

Some leads are sold for $5 and some demand $50 or more.
The reasoning is what matters --the value of the lead and the difficulty in obtaining the lead.

There is no non-specific answer.

What matters is what it costs to acquire a lead.

banners
Back