“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which back link give a good rank?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by kashifali, Dec 5, 2014.

1. kashifali

kashifali Affiliate affiliate

Well, as a professional link builder what you guys think which back link give a big jump to keywords ranking ??

2. AdCombo
  3. Bangalorewebzone

Bangalorewebzone Affiliate affiliate

I am always suggested Forum posting, blog Creation , Guest blogging. Profile Creation and Article submission .

4. brainmoore

brainmoore Affiliate affiliate

I believe a link that is present on a high pr page and a page which has a high traffic rate means users attention has much changes to have a good rank for target terms.

5. saleoid

saleoid Affiliate affiliate

I think Off page activities like social bookmarking, blog posting, article posting, business listing, PPT sharing, Infographics, video sharing on high PR websites can help in building quality backlinks. These backlinks can further help in improving the ranking.

6. saranyasb

saranyasb Affiliate affiliate

Natural links are give good ranks to you....Blog creation, image submission, article submission, blog commenting are very effective ways to build natural links

7. Crystal2157

Crystal2157 Affiliate affiliate

Quality SEo backlinks can rank your web page higher in search engines and even build traffic from those backlinks. I found that backlinks that is super seo can rank your page instantly. You can even hire someone from sites like SEoclerks, to get backlinks in less time.

8. jandxb

jandxb Affiliate affiliate

Forum posting, guest blogging, Article marketing, Blog commenting all work if done in a right way and if you are not using any spam tool

9. Eaadhaar

Eaadhaar Affiliate affiliate

If we are talking about good rank them we need to take back links form .edu , .gov, .org sites to increase our site reputation, for all those you need off-page and also SMO plays a vital role

10. the furbox

the furbox Affiliate affiliate

I am always suggested High Pr Forum posting, blog Creation , Guest blogging. Profile Creation and Article submission .

11. Padsall

Padsall Affiliate affiliate

Relevant Paid links are more effected to get better ranks in Search engines,....

12. Currentplugin

Currentplugin Affiliate affiliate

High PA and DA site will give good ranks and also submit on .edu , .gov and .org site to increase your site ranking

13. Kyra Clinic

Kyra Clinic Affiliate affiliate

I think Off page activities like social bookmarking, blog posting, article posting, business listing, PPT sharing, Infographics, video sharing on high PR websites

14. susan221

susan221 Affiliate affiliate

thabk you for the info.

banners