The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which back link give a good rank?

kashifali

affiliate
Well, as a professional link builder what you guys think which back link give a big jump to keywords ranking ??

I believe a link that is present on a high pr page and a page which has a high traffic rate means users attention has much changes to have a good rank for target terms.

I think Off page activities like social bookmarking, blog posting, article posting, business listing, PPT sharing, Infographics, video sharing on high PR websites can help in building quality backlinks. These backlinks can further help in improving the ranking.

Natural links are give good ranks to you....Blog creation, image submission, article submission, blog commenting are very effective ways to build natural links

Quality SEo backlinks can rank your web page higher in search engines and even build traffic from those backlinks. I found that backlinks that is super seo can rank your page instantly. You can even hire someone from sites like SEoclerks, to get backlinks in less time.

Forum posting, guest blogging, Article marketing, Blog commenting all work if done in a right way and if you are not using any spam tool

If we are talking about good rank them we need to take back links form .edu , .gov, .org sites to increase our site reputation, for all those you need off-page and also SMO plays a vital role

I think Off page activities like social bookmarking, blog posting, article posting, business listing, PPT sharing, Infographics, video sharing on high PR websites

MI
Back