14). Press Release Promotion
15). Classifieds Submission
16). Social Shopping Network
17). Answers
18). Document Sharing
19) CSS, W3C & RSS Directories Submission
20). Widget / Gadget Development
21). PPC Ad Campaign

We know that there are many activities in SEO but i want to know about important activities which can give me more traffic on my website.

Welcome to WebsiteFix @jaivindersingh , happy to have you with us.

The greatest single contributor to more traffic is new, valuable, and engaging content. The more frequently content is updated, the higher the value of the content, and the more relevant it is to your site, members, and visitors, the more the algorithms shine upon you and the more your visitors will help create increased activity.

Social engagement is extremely valuable these days. Properly done, it will be inviting and subtle, giving way to people's curiosity and their wanting to know more, subsequently visiting your site.

Welcome to WebsiteFix @jaivindersingh , happy to have you with us.

The greatest single contributor to more traffic is new, valuable, and engaging content. The more frequently content is updated, the higher the value of the content, and the more relevant it is to your site, members, and visitors, the more the algorithms shine upon you and the more your visitors will help create increased activity.

Social engagement is extremely valuable these days. Properly done, it will be inviting and subtle, giving way to people's curiosity and their wanting to know more, subsequently visiting your site.
Which tips and tricks are you using in SEO fro growing your traffic from selected countries..?

Which tips and tricks are you using in SEO fro growing your traffic from selected countries..?

I rarely use tricks. Those days are gone for me. I tend to rely on data from MOZ, SEMRush, Matt Cutts, Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Land, ClickZ, and a handful of others.

I stopped all black hat SEO tactics since the first big G Slap over a decade ago. Instead, I took the path of finding the best practices that were recommended by the experts. It is a lot of work at first, but once integrated into your sites, these white hat practices rarely need more than a few modifications monthly.

White hat SEO works, and works well once the initial foray is in place.

Absolutely right speaking your side Black hat SEO can grow traffic and other things but when Google see hope your website goes to spam or banned but with White Hat SEO you are going day by day on top places with ranks and traffic if you are doing continuously..

These are important off page practices

1)Forum Postings
2). Search Engine Submission
3). Directory Submission
4). Social Bookmarking
5). Blog comenting

Apart from suggested above, I would suggest to create Author profile creation in high PR sites.

Top five effective off page seo techniques which we are using recently:

1) Blog commenting
2) Forum participation
3) Social bookmarking
4) Social media marketing
5) local listing

Off page optimizations technic given below:

Directory submission
Social bookmarking
Article submission
Press Release
Forum posting
Blog submission
Blog commenting
RSS feed

Press release
Article Submission
Blog Posting
Socail Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Forum posting
this are the best off page seo techniques

Off Page technique is an important aspect of SEO. If SEO techniques used well, a website can rank well on a search engine. Some of the techniques are:

Link Building

Blogging

Forum Postings

Directory Submission

Social Bookmarking

Photo Sharing

Business Reviews

Classifieds Submission

1. Social Media Engagement
A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social media platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more back links.

2. Social Bookmarking Sites

Social bookmarking sites are one of the best platforms to promote your website. When you bookmark your webpage or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites, you gain high traffic to your webpage or blog.

3. Forum Submission
Participate in search forums which are related to your website and business and make a connection with that community. Reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and advice. Make use of “Do-Follow” forums.

4. Blog Directory Submission
Directory Submission is constantly working to build quality back links. Choose an effective directory and select a proper category. It takes quite some time to deliver good results, but these results stand out over a longer time period.

5. Article Submission
Submit your articles in a high PR article submission directory. You can also give links to your website. Make sure your content is unique and of high quality. Low quality content and content that has more keyword stuffing might get rejected. Choose the correct category and give a good title to your content.

6. Question and Answer
One of the best ways you can get high traffic is from question and answer websites. Join high PR question and answer sites and search for questions related to your business, blog or website and give clear answers to these questions. Give a link to your website which will help in bringing you more visibility.

7. Video Submission
If you want to make your videos popular, head to popular video submission sites. Give a proper title, description, tags and reference links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality back links because all video submission websites have high PR.

8. Image Submission
Share your photos on popular image submission websites. Before submitting your images please optimize them with the correct URL and title tag. Before submitting your images, check if they have a proper title, description and tags.

9. Infographics Submission
Make creative infographics. These days, infographics are getting popular on the internet. Submit your infographics on infographics submission websites and give reference links to your webpage or blog. The image sizes differ with different websites.

10. Document Sharing

Create attractive documents relating to your business or blog. The documents should have unique content and should be in either pdf or ppt formats. Submit these documents in the document sharing websites.

The below are the techniques which may help you to increase traffic...
-Blogging
-Forum Posting
-Social Media
-Article Submission
-Document Sharing

Top 10 Off Page SEO Tips and Strategies in 2016 are:-

1. Social Networking
2. Blog Posting
3. Social Bookmarking
4. Press Releases
5. Article Writing
6. Forum Discussions
7. Classifieds Submissions
8. Questions and Answers
9. Comments Posting
10. Business and Local Listing

I belive content marketing is best off page strategy. DO share the contents on Web 2.0 sites, article submission sites, and PR sites. Beside that you have to use social media for everthing

Including Infographics and press released article submission topped strategies of Off page SEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back