The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which ad network should I try as a newbie

LeOdArkZ

affiliate
Hi, I'm new to internet marketing and I was sorting out stuffs one by one. Now I'm stuck on which ad network should I choose. There are so many like Facebook, Bing, Exoclick etc. I've seen people crushing it with fb. But fb requires a fan page kinda thing and if the page is not that good idk if I would be able to make any sales. So which ad network should I try as a newbie? Thanks

On Facebook, you can always join open groups to promote your offers.
If you are looking to promote it through ads, research on how to reach maximum users through targeting specific user category for best conversion.

Hi, I'm new to internet marketing and I was sorting out stuffs one by one. Now I'm stuck on which ad network should I choose. There are so many like Facebook, Bing, Exoclick etc. I've seen people crushing it with fb. But fb requires a fan page kinda thing and if the page is not that good idk if I would be able to make any sales. So which ad network should I try as a newbie? Thanks
what vertical are you intending to work with?

what vertical are you intending to work with?
I'm searching for that too. I saw that those evergreen niches like dating and weight loss have a lot of competition but they are recommended for newbies on a lot of websites. I'm kinda confused.

i will not recommend you to go for dating offers, it's very difficult to manage even ffor experimented affiliates, and as you said, there are a lot of competitors on those niches, you should go for mobile contents, such as app-installs, antivirus, games offers, i think it will be better for you!

On Facebook, you can always join open groups to promote your offers.
If you are looking to promote it through ads, research on how to reach maximum users through targeting specific user category for best conversion.
Try inbound marketing like Social Media Engagement, Email Marketing, Blogs, Document Sharing, Webinars etc

i can't suggest you as a newbie to go for dating offers, check something easier to handle than that, also, there is too much competitors on those offers, you should try to check something like app-installs, sweepstakes, etc... You can use a spytool

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi mate, and welcome to the forum. There are a few elements to take into account:

1. As a newbie, you want to make sure the network you choose offers you a dedicated Affiliate Manager, who can provide you as much support as much as possible. This is because a newbie doesn't have all the know-how and resources to risk from the start, so each step counts in the beginning, unless you want to learn the hard way.
2. As a newbie, you need stats 24/7, along with optimization 24/7. You need to see what your traffic is doing, and to be able to target it another way, if the situation calls for it.
3. Also, the network you'll choose needs to have high-performance tools, but also the openness to handle your affiliate business as custom, because no tool is 100% universal.

Luckily for you, there are plenty of such networks available, and I can assure you that Bitterstrawberry is one of the best. We provide over 12000 direct offers, in-house tools, flexible payment terms and me as your dedicated Affiliate Manager :)

So if you want to know more, feel free to get in touch by Skype at live:lc_1560.

Last edited:
MI
Back