The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to start with apps?!

jakon

affiliate
Alright, I'm starting here index - androiddev....
But I'm pretty sure there are easier methods of creating simple apps, just like wordpress allows me to create websites I could never code on my own....

So I'd just like to ask, where to start with Android app creation?

Lastly, to provide some context, after signing up with different CPA networks I've come to realize, why not create the monetized app myself and have you guys market it? :p :cool: :affiliatefix:

Also, how's this for a business plan? Take multiple apps and combine them, make them better by reviewing negative comments and essentially, providing the solution for the problem that people already want fixed with an app marketed to be a better alternative to what currently exists on the market. OR Create utility apps(or any other niche) in a way that highly converts at the point of monetization, pay for quality downloads/leads, etc...

Unfortunately there's really not a good solution to creating an app that would actually make cash, without knowing how to code.

If you don't want to learn to code -- why not think about outsourcing it?

Your business plan sounds good, though.

If you don't know how to code and want to learn, go for it. But this is not a task you will be able to do quickly without having some trouble along the way. The most efficient way would be outsourcing like nebuer said

Social media automation spacially Instagram is right now hot on the market. You may create apps which help marketers to automated everything for social media.

I have created 2 WordPress blogs, although O do not know anything about coding. It is really easy. Also, it is easy to create and app. However, you have to know coding very well. I have many friends knowing coding well, but they also think it is not easy to create an android app. If you know nothing about coding and you want to release an app, I recommend you hire a professional and reliable app developers and a good designer. Besides, you can also send your requirements and ideas to an agency dedicated to help create apps. Remember to promote your app once its released, or your app will be unnoticed and all the money you paid are wasted. You can promote your app on social media, blogs, forums and PR websites. If you do not have enough time, you can also work with some app promotion service providers, such as BestReviewApp, StartApp, ASOTop1, and some others. You can also google for some other reliable companies.

Look for different exchanges with the Mobile traffic, look otzvy, compare. At the forum the way a lot of them there.

By the way you can see that now in the trend through AdMobiSpy, link in my signature.

MI
Back