The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to sell UK Home Improvement leads on a CPL Deal?

Sam T

affiliate
Hi,

I am generating home improvement leads for 2 different products within this vertical, namely:

- High-end conservatories and glass extensions

and

- Blinds, shutters, curtains

Does anyone know of or can recommend merchants or networks that might be interested in purchases these leads?

These leads include name, full address and telephone numbers.

Many thanks

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

I was a licensed contractor for 13 years and for 3 years before that a licensed salesman for a few home improvement businesses. So, I know where you are coming from -- we spent a lot of money on lead generation. I am in the USA so I haven't got a recommendation in the UK for you ( Consider this a bump for a creative endeavor ;) )

However, I have an idea for a home improvement website business. So this -- your lead generation -- is an interesting as a feature (a small contractor traffic draw).

Afterthought: Can you generate solar system installation leads too? That is a big market now and the deals are $15K to $45K here in the states when done by a certified contractor ... there is an existing market for these type leads.

Thank you Greybeard, I hadn't thought about Solar but that might be a viable option as cross-sell for some of the leads.

PM me if you have any more suggestions - thanks again.

MI
Back