The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Where to Place an Ad That Won't BREAK the Bank ?

Rauwig

affiliate
Can anyone recommend websites that provide "quality" targeted traffic to your ads please ?
Just wanted to get some honest referrals from the good people here who have used them and got traffic from banner ads or text ads. Thanks!

Well now, for one, you have not provided any information about the geos, the demographics, the offers, where you are sending your traffic, what your budget is, etc. We content site owners are very protective about our visitors and what we expose them too.

For example, I have content sites on which I run offers through banners, as well as through banner placements that I sell. They cater to specific niches, geos, demographics, and in a couple cases to specific genders as well.

I would not ever simply toss my hat in the ring when someone says tell me the sites you can deliver great traffic from. For one, I screen anyone and/or any business that may be a good fit for my sites. Secondly, they all sign NDS's.

What you need to do is have a marketing plan for a specific niche and a campaign plan you can share with website owners and/or their webmasters. Then, and only then, will you be able to research the players in the niche that sell ad space and build a relationship with them.

Lastly, as for your remark that the ad placement "won't break the bank". This tells me you want cheap clicks for awesome traffic that will convert. there is NO SUCH THING when it comes to placements on quality content sites.

Sorry for the late answer and thanks for your reply.
This forum is full of people who sell CPA/CPL/CPM ... I just wanted some honnest testimonials about a few of them.

Thanks anyway for your reply ;)

MI
Back