The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to get landing pages for Clickbank offers?

andreyhtone

affiliate
I use bing ADS and usually send directly to offer website but a lot of times bing says that landing page is not very relevant to keywords and don't show my ads very often (or at all)

what is the place to get landing pages relevant to clickbank offers? how do you do it?

Last edited:
I use bing ADS and usually send directly to offer website but a lot of times bing says that landing page is not very relevant to keywords and don't show my ads very often (or at all)

what is the place to get landing pages relevant to clickbank offers? how do you do it?
what type of offers you are promoting in bing ? .
+
What service you use to use ?

Its very simple. You just need to login into clickbank and click the MARKETPLACE option from the top navigation. You get a different dashboard have different categories at the left hand side and you are good to go. Cheers :)

It is very hard to give you advice since you don't provide much insight. What product are you promoting? and what keywords are you using?

MI
Back