Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to Find Homeschooling Affiliates?

Alex Maxim

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Higher Grades Faster!™
Hey there guys,
I hope that this message finds you all in excellent spirits, and that you are having a wonderful day.

We were just wondering if anyone here had any tips on where to find homeschooling affiliates. We came up with quite a few influencer-type people who are also affiliates via feedspot.com and channelcrawler.com – mostly homeschooling mothers with their own YouTube channels, which is great. (Back in the day, Technorati was a fantastic place to conduct this kind of research.)

Are there any other sources out there you would recommend?

With very best wishes,

Alex Maxim

Hi, Alex! I don't have an answer, unfortunately but this post will give the thread a bump.

I did a quick G search, found a long list of programs that homeschool and education bloggers can sign up to, on a number of sites. Not what you're looking for, I know. Do they have any events you could attend to network? Not a quick solution, just a thought. :D

Also, what about listing your program/offer on sites that allow it? There's one that I see this type of posting on, lots of networks but I can't remember the name right now. I'll pop back in here if it comes to me.

banners
Back