The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where to Buy Traffic for SOI offers?

Hey man, i am a rep from AdMaven so I'm a bit bias on whos the best push network around :) \
So the way I see the industries current of traffic sources it as such -

1) Admaven
2) Propeller
3) Megapush

These are the biggest traffic sources around mate at the moment. There are numerous other push networks which are just awesome these are the biggest ones in terms of volumes. Regarding quality, I can't say about the other guys. but AdMaven works with direct sites almost exclusively which generates nice quality on the traffic, not sure about the rest.

Regarding the offer, You don't need an optimized page, lead generation campaigns works extremely well on push traffic mate. When you choose your traffic source ask your manager what works best for them at the moment, Weeps, Dating and so on. From my experience, what mainly works with SOI is Dating, Sweeps, Make money offers and so on.

Push is def the way to go mate :)
Good luck!

Hey
Hey man, i am a rep from AdMaven so I'm a bit bias on whos the best push network around :) \

1) Admaven
2) Propeller
3) Megapush

These are the biggest traffic sources around mate at the moment. There are numerous other push networks which are just awesome these are the biggest ones in terms of volumes. Regarding quality, I can't say about the other guys. but AdMaven works with direct sites almost exclusively which generates nice quality on the traffic, not sure about the rest.

Regarding the offer, You don't need an optimized page, lead generation campaigns works extremely well on push traffic mate. When you choose your traffic source ask your manager what works best for them at the moment, Weeps, Dating and so on. From my experience, what mainly works with SOI is Dating, Sweeps, Make money offers and so on.

Good luck!

Hey Mor,

This is excellent information! Thank you so much.

I will definitely look into AdMaven for sure!

What is your minimum deposit to get started??

Best Regards,

1) Admaven
2) Propeller
3) Megapush

Good luck!

Reply #2).

Hi Mor,

On my original reply:

I forgot to ask if you can provide any introductory "Discounts" for 1st time users?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Reply #2).

Hi Mor,

On my original reply:

I forgot to ask if you can provide any introductory "Discounts" for 1st time users?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Oh for sure! I can't talk about the other networks but we have special promos for Affiliatefixers users on first deposits :)

Hi JakeJake,

Thank you for your Help!!

Wow, I should be spending $2-$3k per offer?
I this stage I can only afford to spend $200.00 per month / max.
What do you suggest I do giving that my budget is only a fraction of what you think is necessary.
I don't want to quick. I am willing to put my time and effort to make this work.

I really look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

I didn't mean 2-3k per offer but the total budget to spend on traffic over a certain time period. Most people say that's the recommended budget to start with if doing pops, but in my experience, to become profitable and have a steady cashflow, you can't make many mistakes with that budget, and be very, very smart testing. Nowadays I'd say the recommended budget is at least 4k for pops.

The problem with 200$ / month budget is also payouts; most cpa networks (the good ones at least), won't pay you until you reach a certain treshold (usually 500+)..and even when you reach it, you will wait at least 2 weeks to get that money. So if you run out of that 200$ budget, you will have to stop your campaigns and wait to get paid (assuming you can even find a profitable campaign and still have some budget left to scale and continue running camps).

Personally, it took me around 3k adspent to get the ball rolling and have a decent idea of what works and what doesn't. Not saying it's not doable with 200/month budget, just being realistic. :)

I didn't mean 2-3k per offer but the total budget to spend on traffic over a certain time period. Most people say that's the recommended budget to start with if doing pops, but in my experience, to become profitable and have a steady cashflow, you can't make many mistakes with that budget, and be very, very smart testing. Nowadays I'd say the recommended budget is at least 4k for pops.

The problem with 200$ / month budget is also payouts; most cpa networks (the good ones at least), won't pay you until you reach a certain treshold (usually 500+)..and even when you reach it, you will wait at least 2 weeks to get that money. So if you run out of that 200$ budget, you will have to stop your campaigns and wait to get paid (assuming you can even find a profitable campaign and still have some budget left to scale and continue running camps).

Personally, it took me around 3k adspent to get the ball rolling and have a decent idea of what works and what doesn't. Not saying it's not doable with 200/month budget, just being realistic. :)

Yeah, but once you got the initial steps rolling it's like a machine. The first spend is something you need to go through and then you have some rules and the know how to really do better on smaller budgets.

Being cautious is definitely the right way to go, but maybe don't go on 200$ a day and cap your budget to lower budgets. go for 50$ per day and start smaller if cash flow can screw your testing.

Spread the budgets so you and leave space for a scale up

You can try RichPush - push notifications ad network

• 300 000 000 real users worldwide
  • 94% viewability
  • users are 100% real
  • minimum CPC is $250
Our top performing offers are:
-dating offers
-betting & gambling offers
-blockchain based products
-mobile apps
-gaming
-nutraceuticals

Top Geos: IND, MEX, US, RUS, IT, DE, ES

With such budget if you are not making at least $10k profit a month, I would be mad lol

Well now I am bit confused. In general they say: spend 10x your offer payout for testing which could be around 30$. Now you tell us: invest 2-4k$. I Know you meant it in long term, but still.

Are you talking specificaly to push traffic right? Not to CPM or so:)

Making 100% or 200% cash-on-cash return without substantial front-end investment and trials is fantasyland.
But miracles do happen, usually momentarily.
I hope you find your miracle ... Miracles can happen if you work at it and learn what you are doing ...

FB is a great place for SOI. Just have to be careful about what offers you promote, and how you promote those offers. I'd definitely advice using your own lander versus going direct.
I'm a complete newbie too and I'm confused between choosing the right offer. Most of the offer I tried Promoting want the audience to buy their product as a newbie I don't feel I can make someone buy something. Thus I was searching for the offer everyone talks about... Email submit only. The CPA networks which I use marks a paid offer as email submit. I want to find the easiest type of offers. Which only include submitting an email address. Plss help me find such offers.

whatever amount spending it takes to get to 500 uniques to the actual offer (form submit in your case). 1000 is a better sample size.

do you have the money to test the offer?
testing can get expensive --
then there is the problem of just what you are testing: bots or people then people that are qualified or just random *people*

MI
Back