The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where to buy quality traffic?

When you find Nirvana -- let me know :D
If you had high-quality traffic would you sell it *cheap*?

Squeezing revenue out of cheap low to medium quality traffic is an art form --but-- is possible.

Well it depends if you want traffic to build an email list Udimi its a good option if you just want visits try adwords facebook ads etc

you can run PPC campaigns such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads. With these campaigns you can target the right audiences and earn high quality traffic.

I think Facebook Ads and Google Ads give you much help for this and then you get good quality traffic because of this a good way for good quality traffic.

You can try EvaDav, where traffic is quality and cheap. For example, lowest CPC is $0,003.

You cannot buy 'quality cheap' that is an oxymoron :p
Better question is: Where can I get a good value?
Large quantities of 'cheap real people traffic' can yield some results -- but only a percentage will be worthwhile and the rest junk or bots.
So what costs $0.055 may really cost $2.05
With some (rare) exceptions: You get what you pay for in life -- just try not to overpay.
Google Ads and Facebook Ads are often bid up to a very high price so your real return may not be that great.

HI Friends
Online advertising is the quickest way to drive targeted visitors straight to your website. Increase sales, brand awareness and reach visitors that will be interested in your product or service.

there is a bunch of self-serve platforms where you can get push traffic with cpc model. It's fair enough there if you target fresh users and keep an eye on the optimization process. And you gotta find a sweet spot with the bid for price\quality ratio. guys above mentioned megapush, but they are not the only ones. you can go too with propellerads or Evadav.com and check it for yourself. testing there is cheap enough to see how good can it get for your needs.

MI
Back