The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to Buy Private Proxies?

Good proxies are hard to find nowadays?
Can you please recommend some legit and quality providers or Private proxies that is not so expensive?

I am practicing to make some bot's using zennoposter for my youtube campaign.

Thanks a lot Guys!

I get mine from buyproxies.org
His prices are cheap and the proxies are great for all of the software i use them on.

Yes, I do also use hidemyass but I want to know some proxies that will work with craiglist. I heard that private ones only work on that.

Oh craiglist you telling. :) Then those simple buyproxies does not work for you :) You should test many providers before you will find good one.

HideMyAss all the way! It's great for seeing geo-targeted landers for offers too.

I like MyPrivateProxy.net. I've used them for years and they're awesome.

Reliable proxies, great prices and near instant setup. And yes they allow craigslist.

Also you can use the coupon 'warrior' to get 15% off for the lifetime of your account.

I suggest you try webmailsocks.com They are the best proxies for forum bots, youtube etc. You buy for example 25 ports and you get 25 new IP's every 10 minutes.

Cheers

If you need virgin private proxies or shared proxies, I suggest you try: Proxy-N-Vpn.com. They have very good prices and proxies are the best.

Firefox has a HideMyAss addon. Others too but I remember that one specifically mentioned while reading users' reviews.

let me tell you a few things about private proxies.
if you are looking for dedicated private proxies be sure that you pay at least $1.5 / proxy, this its a fair price, you will notice some providers that they will offer you dedicated proxies under $1, so there is no way you can get dedicated proxies with a price under $1 because the acquisition price of those ips its $1 and with the servers price, bandwidth etc there is not left for profit, so when you will find a provider with dedicated private proxies under $1 / proxy, then those proxies are 100% shared.
also i noticed that are some guys talking about semi-dedicated proxies, there is no such term of semi-dedicated proxies.
private proxies are:
dedicated or shared
regarding HMA, all ips that they provide with their VPNs are shared between their users, so HMA its good for anonymity and thats it, for other things like social media campaigns, creating accounts etc... they are not good at all

Last edited:
MI
Back