The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to Buy Private Proxies?

let me tell you a few things about private proxies.
if you are looking for dedicated private proxies be sure that you pay at least $1.5 / proxy, this its a fair price, you will notice some providers that they will offer you dedicated proxies under $1, so there is no way you can get dedicated proxies with a price under $1 because the acquisition price of those ips its $1 and with the servers price, bandwidth etc there is not left for profit, so when you will find a provider with dedicated private proxies under $1 / proxy, then those proxies are 100% shared.
also i noticed that are some guys talking about semi-dedicated proxies, there is no such term of semi-dedicated proxies.
private proxies are:
dedicated or shared
regarding HMA, all ips that they provide with their VPNs are shared between their users, so HMA its good for anonymity and thats it, for other things like social media campaigns, creating accounts etc... they are not good at all

You're not counting bulk pricing. if you are, then you need to re-negotiate with your providers if $1 per IP is the cheapest you can get with volume (over 5,000 IP's from a provider per month).

For the most part, I agree. *Most* providers can't offer dedicated IP's for under a dollar per because *most* of the time it's $1 per IP. However, that's not always true. With IPv4 becoming harder to obtain more IP's as they're getting more restrictive on justification, they get more expensive - but it doesn't mean you can't do it.

Let's say you order 2 servers at $250 a month per server with 100Mbit ports & pipes on them. That's $500. Now, let's add 5,000 IP's at $0.80 per to them. That's $4000.

Total price is $4500, or $0.90 per IP with 2500 bound on each server. That's razor thin margin as is, but it's definitely doable to get them under a dollar. Easily.

Obviously, this isn't going to happen if you just order 100 IP's or a quantity like that from a company - but saying that all "private proxies" under $1 are shared and mis-represented isn't truthful. It certainly isn't logical from a business sense if your margins are that thin, but it doesn't mean it isn't possible. :)

PS - love the quality of your proxies from what we've seen so far.

Last edited:
Hi! I recently bought a private proxy on the website Privat proxy. I use it when absolutely necessary anonymous access to any Internet resource. I will be happy if my advice was useful.

MI
Back