The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to Advertise for Free Big Banner Ad?

martywitt

affiliate
11-2-2015 monda . Hello Newbie Affiliate Forum of 5 star affiliate programs , I just joined this membership site a couple of days ago , so I'm going to consider that the definition of NEWBIE .
Close engoug ; works for me . And moving right along . Does anybody out there in the information superhighway know where you can advertise for free a big banner ad ? I have a big banner ad 873 by 624 pixels where I'm trying to lead traffic to the front door of somebody elses membership site . My dilema is everywhere I go on the internet , their maximum banner ad size is 468 x 60 pixels . What's a fellar suppose to do ? I'm just trying to figure out this whole internet gig just like the next person . What do you thing can you help me out ? You're probably wondering why the banner is so big .
Check this out . It's a banner that compares free membership to paid level premium membership monthly ( but not annuall ) . My theory is . What if some people joined this membership site I'm promoting at a paid level of membership instead of joining for free and then I spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how to get some of them to pay to uprgrade to either a monthly or annual membership level . You know what I'm saying /

Re: From Marty Witt ? Where to Advertise for Free Big Banner Ad ?

I don't know about advertising for free but there are still sites using a variety of banners sizes... one way people try to combat "banner blindness" is by intentionally using different banner shapes and sizes on the same page to draw the visitors attention to the disparity.

You might be better off looking at alternate banner sizes and shapes yourself... wide banners, small banners, even smaller banners, square, rectangle, skyscraper, etc.
Probably not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket.

Re: From Marty Witt ? Where to Advertise for Free Big Banner Ad ?

I think with you ask for "free big banner ad" you can find a lot out there by Google it.

BUT if you want to find really good one you will strugle.

I don't believe in "free" but I do believe you can find very cheap ad sites easily. Some of them worth for you to pay more.

The one I suggest for you to look after is "share rev. sites" which you get paid to advertise. You buy ad packs as you can afford...some even for just $1 per pack for 100 to 1000 impressions. Once the ad packs matured you'll get return for 120% to 150% after certain periods, normally 20 to 30 days.

I love this concept since in the end you advertising your ads for free everyday!

11-4-2015 wedne . Hello syedakram , Thanks for your reply to my ? about where can I advertise a big banner ad for free ( 873x624 pixels ) . I like your idea , but I didn't see any website addresses in your reply message . Can you give me 1 or more urls for revenue sharing advertising sites that accept paypal for the $ 1.00 or so .

Sincerely ,

Marty Witt arizona usa english speaking

If you have a website google banner exchange and you can swaps banners with other people. By displaying other members' banners, you are earning yourself impressions (credits) that are then used for your banners.

Your banner size is quite different from the default banner sizes, this makes it harder to find sites that you can advertise on. You do, however, have a few options available at your disposal.

You could create a landing page and place the banner there, then drive traffic to the landing page. There's many different landing page and blog hosting sites on the internet that offers a free option.

In my personal opinion, I would suggest you modify the size of the banner. Get it redesigned to be one of the standard banner sizes, and then it would be easier to get sites that can accept your banner. You can even do the redesigning yourself with a program such as Photoshop or Gimp.

With regards to sites that will allow you to advertise your banner for free - you could try banner exchanges and traffic exchanges. I highly recommend avoiding these sites as the traffic is usually of low-quality, but you are free to give it a go.

You can also find some cheap banner spots at places like BuySellAds. I also had success with a banner spot I bought on Fiverr - the user placed my banner on their blog for a month and the cost was only $5. Even though many people recommend avoiding many Fiverr gigs that's dedicated to bringing you traffic, this specific gig gave me a small boost in traffic and even some conversions.

Be sure to set up a tracking system so you know where your traffic is coming from.

MI
Back