The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where should I buy traffic for adult offers?

Hello Jason. I do buy and sell traffic on JuicyAds and I have been doing it for over ten years now. You should definitely check them out. Have a profitable day.

Hey,

do someone have experience with buying adult traffic for dating offers. If yes which network do you prefer? They should accept PayPal.

Regards
try this Native Bill – Native Ad Network – The Cheapest Traffic in the World
paypal is accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
HilltopAds has big volumes of adult traffic for all types of formats (pops, clickable pop, banners, native ads, and more) and models: CPA, CPM and RTB. With competitive prices on the market!
Contact us to get your bid!
Boris@hilltopads.com

Hi there if you want to sell that traffic and interested in adult dating, check us out
One of the highest payouts

-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-White Label Sub Domain available for you
-Accept Tinder traffic
-Bump on commission rates
Waiting to hear from you :)

Can someone tell which network converts good? With proof.. I wasted a lot of money. I don’t want to tell names but most networks doesn’t convert! And no not pay but sale rather pay per lead!

Please let me know with experience

Regards

Can someone tell which network converts good? With proof.. I wasted a lot of money. I don’t want to tell names but most networks doesn’t convert! And no not pay but sale rather pay per lead!

Please let me know with experience

Regards

There are too many variables involved here. We have winning campaigns on just about every traffic network out there. Not only is the traffic quality a factor but also your offers, your creatives, etc.

Generally you lose money (especially in the case of RONs) to split test, optimize, and find the winning combination/sources.

How many offers are you split testing currently? Are you running pre-sales or direct to offer?

^^^ do you know of anyone selling adblocker user traffic cheap -- I think I may be able monetize it ;)

Graybeard, Feb 13, 2018

Hey jason212,

Nice to meet you :affiliatefix:
We could monetize your Adult and Dating traffic!
Get the best CPA offers to promote and enjoy all the benefits of working with our affiliate network! Start making money with CPA offers from widely known dating sites that are easy to promote and are popular among single people of all ages. Dating site offers are always a pleasure to promote, because they can be advertised basically everywhere and have stable audience targeting. So, generate and monetise traffic with the most converting CPA affiliate offers and get stable payments every month.

Offers of the Week - TopOffers

For any questions, please ping me on skype ( check my sig).

Cheers!:)
Marina

Bingads is best for me mainstream dating offer
Capture.PNG

banners
Back