The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where have you installed prosper 212

linkerback

Jerry
affiliate
I was wondering where eveybody is running there prosper 212.

I have it running on a private server from beyond hosting, costs me almost 50$/month.
Was thinking of running it on a cheaper hosting.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the 50$ a month or does it work as well on a cheaper server?

I was wondering where eveybody is running there prosper 212.

I have it running on a private server from beyond hosting, costs me almost 50$/month.
Was thinking of running it on a cheaper hosting.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the 50$ a month or does it work as well on a cheaper server?

Any self hosted tracking software should always be installed on VPS or Dedicated Server. Bluehost has a VPS Starter package for $29.95 per mo.

Try to avoid BlueHost and any EIG hosting for that matter.

There are plenty better VPS' available and they will be a lot better than EIG hosts in the long run.

If you're not familiar with EIG you can find out more about it here: Endurance International Group

Try to avoid BlueHost and any EIG hosting for that matter.

There are plenty better VPS' available and they will be a lot better than EIG hosts in the long run.

If you're not familiar with EIG you can find out more about it here: Endurance International Group

Yeah, I've read this stuff many times and I have to say that any of the shared solutions they've offered have had tremendous issues. However, I joined the Bluehost Beta VPS Program a year before it was made available to to pubic and I have had great performance and great support to this point. Their VPS Pprogram offers more of everything for a lower price that I believe is a great package for a newbie. It's only $29.95 a month, fully managed, and has more bandwidth, RAM, and file space than any other competitor that I have found. I have many clients in the real estate space and several in aff marketing, all seems to be good for everyone to this point.

Well, I used Knownhost for like four months ago and this work very well for me, and the support is excellent.

They have a lot of experience in VPS hosting, so, you don't lose nothing trying it.

I just installed P202 on my Ipower shared hosting account. Just getting into this affiliate thing, so it's not really tracking yet, so I'm not sure about performance. As far as VPS's go, you should definitely try Digital Ocean (digitalocean.com/?refcode=20ef5c0442d4 if you want to give me a referral). I've set up a lot of customers on their VPS, and they start out at just $5 a month. I'm sure it'd have no problem running P202 (I set one guy up with an ecommerce site with 40,000 products and it's humming along).

MI
Back