The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where do you search for offers?

the 2u said are Great
and they are enough
the most impotent thing in CPA Is to focus on One Cpa network and Work with it

Most of the offers I have been working on have received from this forum. In fact close to 80% of all the offers I have today are from the forum. All I do is get the offers and try to compare with the alternatives. I am not sure of the rest but I can say that it has best worked out for me. I also find that there are other third party platforms that combine all these offers into a single package for you. Keep in touch.

Hello all :)

Indeed split testing is the way to go. There are lots of CPA networks on the fix which could help you.

One of the simple differences is how the offers are presented and what data they facilitate before hand, that makes it more comfortable for you to work with them.

In our case, Kimia, we have an offer market which only provides offers that have been internally tested to be top performing the the segment, you can view all the product details and benchmark eCPMs (from the internally tests).

Heres a screenshot sample of Kimias performance market and a "sample" offer:

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 11.12.55.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 11.13.23.png

Yo,

i know alot of guys use odigger and offervault when looking for higher payouts etc.

But what else is out there as good?

many thnanks

Hello dietKing! Have you tried checking out OfferDaddy? I've been dealing with them for over a year now and their offerwall tool is cool! And it's way cooler since I started earning money right after I integrated this tool in my website and app!:D

Maybe if you want to check them out, you can go to their resource page here...;)

Hope this helps!:)

First of all, it's depended on your needs; what kind of offers are you looking for? And second, it's all about testing! No-one is the best everywhere. So keep testing and find out what works better for you!

If you are looking for mobile campaigns, I'm sure my company can help you out. Traffic Company is specialized in the monetization of (mobile) traffic. We have our own offers inhouse-built offers available, so we can provide you higher payouts then anyone else. Besides, we also work with (exclusive) campaigns from direct advertisers. So at the end you may have access to more than 45.000 offers, worldwide. We combined those offers in one system and our powerful algorithm compares a wide array of userdata (like country, mobile carrier, device etc.) to find the best converting offer for you!

So if you are looking for mobile campaigns, give me a ping on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany). I'm sure we can monetize your mobile traffic to a next level!

Yo,

i know alot of guys use odigger and offervault when looking for higher payouts etc.

many thnanks

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

QPessays affiliate program provides opportunity to monetize education traffic on essay offers. Our target audience is International students studying in US, UK, CA &AU Colleges and Universities who order academic papers from professional writers. Order flow is easy and familiar to every student. Statistically, every 10th visitor to our website makes an order.
You get from 50% to 70% for the client's first order and from 15% to 30% for the customer's repeat orders.
Check out qpessays. com/referral-program

Yo,

many thnanks
sorry, but this is not a good way of looking for good offers, just afford the service of a good spytool, and it will help you through this the best way, and also you could run your split test more comfortably, and have good results check something like ADMobiSpy it should help you more!!

MI
Back