The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where Can I Distribute My Free Ebook/Content

DigitIzer

affiliate
Hey fellow fixers, I am planning on launching my first Internet marketing blog on 1st November.

Basically it will be my journey as I try to make it online and provide reviews, tutorials and tips that I learn along the way.

Anyways enough about that what I am planning on doing is creating a free ebook that I will distribute with a link to my new blog that will gather emails so when I launch the blog I already have some traffic and readers.

So that being said where can I Distribute my free ebook?

I am also planning on seeing if I can get it published on some blogs too as a post instead of in ebook form.

My initial goal is to try and get 1000 subscribers by the 1st.

I was thinking of using 10 free traffic sources and try to get at least 100 subscribers from each which would help me reach my goal.

so im open to suggestions on where I can distribute my ebook and also of ways on how to get it published as a post.

There are the different place you can share your ebook. Forums are the great place to share anything but make sure you follow the rules. Social media also a great place to share free ebook. Join different niche targeted groups on facebook and share your ebook. There are several article submission sites as well and you can find targeted traffic their too. So just share your journey 1st part and ask them to read the whole story by downloading your ebook.

Hey fellow fixers, I am planning on launching my first Internet marketing blog on 1st November.

Basically it will be my journey as I try to make it online and provide reviews, tutorials and tips that I learn along the way.

Anyways enough about that what I am planning on doing is creating a free ebook that I will distribute with a link to my new blog that will gather emails so when I launch the blog I already have some traffic and readers.

So that being said where can I Distribute my free ebook?

I am also planning on seeing if I can get it published on some blogs too as a post instead of in ebook form.

My initial goal is to try and get 1000 subscribers by the 1st.

I was thinking of using 10 free traffic sources and try to get at least 100 subscribers from each which would help me reach my goal.

so im open to suggestions on where I can distribute my ebook and also of ways on how to get it published as a post.
Hi,
I'm a marketing consultant in Noon Vision Company. One of our services is Noon Store (you may look at it - nstore.noonint), where we are planning to place products for FREE. And we are planning to focus on digital goods mainly. Also you may use out system for advertising, first week is for free, prices can be discussed.

MI
Back