The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where can I buy traffic search queries via redirect?

stpg33

affiliate
Hello!
Not the first week trying to find quality search engine traffic. Advise please, where can be such find. Also interested in the live product subjects of search traffic. Example: technique, clothing, anything (examples: "Canon 5D", "Samsung Galaxy", "Levi's jeans"). Google Adwords, Bing Ads is very expensive. I thought something similar could be found in people with traffic from toolbars, extension or application or from the search bar on the website.
I will be glad of any help. Thanks

Last edited:
You can try and track down buying ads on webpages that are successful in search.
Advertising on those pages is expensive too ...

Search traffic (that you buy [not SEO]) may cost $5 or more (as much $100 + up?) per sale conversion -- can you afford search traffic as an affiliate?

You can try and track down buying ads on webpages that are successful in search.
Advertising on those pages is expensive too ...

Search traffic (that you buy [not SEO]) may cost $5 or more (as much $100 + up?) per sale conversion -- can you afford search traffic as an affiliate?
I understand the cost of this traffic. I am looking for search queries that through a redirect could pass on my landing

Your meaning is that the page receiving the search query redirects the traffic to you (a 302 redirect).

I don't think that can even be done ... google does not mark referred search queries by keyword for years now. Some other search engines do but redirecting the search referrals is SEO suicide.

Paid SEM ads in search use utm codes but what is the point of reselling SEM traffic? Might as well do SEM yourself.

*** added: now that it think more about it -- someone was selling parked page traffic from keyword domains that are just parked. However, that doesn't make much sense as those type pages are no longer in the SERPs for the most part ... Maybe, it is filtered traffic arbitrage these days ... not sure on that one*
I thought something similar could be found in people with traffic from toolbars, extension or application. surely there are advertising networks that sell such traffic, because I need it to get a search query :)
or from the search bar on the website

I am looking for search queries that through a redirect could pass on my landing
Your meaning is that the page receiving the search query redirects the traffic to you (a 302 redirect).

I don't think that can even be done ... google does not mark referred search queries by keyword for years now. Some other search engines do but redirecting the search referrals is SEO suicide.

Paid SEM ads in search use utm codes but what is the point of reselling SEM traffic? Might as well do SEM yourself.

*** added: now that it think more about it -- someone was selling parked page traffic from keyword domains that are just parked. However, that doesn't make much sense as those type pages are no longer in the SERPs for the most part ... Maybe, it is filtered traffic arbitrage these days ... not sure on that one*

Last edited:
You can try ZeroPark, Tonic, SelfAdvertiser. They have domain redirect traffic. With ZeroPark, you can bid on keywords that you desire.

MI
Back