The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where Can Get Good Stuff Related Affiliate Marketing?

Deepak Pandey

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here...and I would say thank you Affiliatefix.com for becoming a member of Affiliatefix.

I am a Digital Marketer and having good exp. in the same domain. I know a little bit about affiliate marketing but I want to be an expert in the affiliate marketing. I want to be an affiliate marketing speaker.

Please let me know, how this is possible...what I have to do and from where I will get all the stuff relates to Affiliate Marketing?

Looking forward positive reply from Affiliate Marketers.

Thanks in advance.

This forum is a good place to start Deepak

One important thing to note - it's impossible to become an expert without real experience, meaning - go and launch some campaigns, the another ones, and another, after couple of years you might become an expert.

This forum is a good place to start Deepak

One important thing to note - it's impossible to become an expert without real experience, meaning - go and launch some campaigns, the another ones, and another, after couple of years you might become an expert.
Yeah! Correct @Binom. I Agree with you. I can not be an expert without real experience that's why I want to learn from 0 then will understand, how affiliate marketing works then will I can help someone in their campaigns and without the knowledge, I guess no one will give me to run their campaign.

So, I would like to request you, please give me some ideas, from where I should start?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

You are the affiliate looking for offers.
Offers may be referred to also as; sponsors or networks in the case of multiple offers.

Interesting question .We all have one thing in common and that’s our ability for curiosity! Your audience is your new best friend. They’ll tell you which products they recommend and why, so become an affiliate for their favorite things! Your fans could teach us all some tips on how to improve our ratings if we listen closely enough - I'm sure there's more than one person out here with a smart TV who would love something better...

You have the boggest library in the worls at your finger .If you type on google you will fimd tons of informations on youtube forums ,blogs etc .But how someone said you canot become an expert only with theory .You need to make real money to pretend that you want to help money .Its like in seduction ,you cannot pretent that you are succesful in seduction only with knowledge you need to have a lot of womens to pretend that you can teach people about seduction

banners
Back