The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

When to SCALE a campaign?

Anthonyyeee

Hi everybody!

So here's the situation: I've been running a campaign for a little more than a week and have had a couple days (specifically 2 days) in the green. Nothing too serious but like $5-$15 profit. I've already optimized my ad/LP/offer but the overall campaign is still negative. My question is when would I scale a campaign? Should I keep testing and optimizing and scale once the overall campaign is reaching a positive ROI or scale based on those couple days where I've seen some profitable elements?

Any help would be great, thanks!

Inductive reasoning is needed IMHO. Do you think there is a successful pattern that reached those 2 sales or did you just get lucky?

I think a bit of both. I know there is one ad/offer that seems to be the winner but I'm not too sure about the landing page :(. Guess I need to continue testing/optimizing...

Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it!

Hi everybody!

So here's the situation: I've been running a campaign for a little more than a week and have had a couple days (specifically 2 days) in the green. Nothing too serious but like $5-$15 profit. I've already optimized my ad/LP/offer but the overall campaign is still negative. My question is when would I scale a campaign? Should I keep testing and optimizing and scale once the overall campaign is reaching a positive ROI or scale based on those couple days where I've seen some profitable elements?

Which traffic source are you using it?
If you can change campaign and even traffic sources to see different result. Even well try by optimized LP/offer.

Hi everybody!

Do you think about traffic source when running your campaign test? You can subscribe to some tools to help you out with your test, and optimization i think you will have a clearer view that way don't you?

banners
Back