The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats your steps after posting a blog post?

I usually do bookmarking and sharing it on social media. I found it very effective. One good thing about social media is that, you can easily connect to the people, since there are millions or billions of users worldwide. Moreover, you can easily interact with the people and build customer relationship. Thus, social media is also helpful to the success of your business.

4 ideas I have and do when it comes to promoting blog posting

If you have an email subscriber list...I would recommend blasting this out if it is relevant.

1. I usually Post on Facebook as well as any niche group on Facebook. Niche Facebook groups are always good to be part off. there is a group for almost everything on Facebook so I would take advantage of it

2. I also tweet my blog post. i try to get involved with as many people within the niches i work within twitter so my posts will always have some sort of audience

3. Alternate view Blog commenting on other blogs is another source that is not as tapped as some would think. take related blogs and other posts that might give an alternate view. Those who reading these blog post might want a different view on the particular subject

4. Got to any YouTube video that has a lot of views and seems to be garnishing a lot of conversation. The blog post must be highly relevant though. you wont be able to out links though which i think it pretty stupid...but you can still write the link in there...or you can make a quick video and create a video response and have your link to your blog post in your own description

Twitter, Pinterest, ping. Gets me on average 1200-1500 visits per month.

I don't have a FB or Google + account, I've been resisting.

yea this is a good thread. i think we have hit all the high points as far as what most everyone used to post their blog updates. I would also consider using podcast to tell others bout your recent blog posts. Also, Writing about anything in a controversial way will always garner more views and interest

I've got a WP plugin called Social which has built in broadcast for Facebook and Twitter, quite a time saver.

Edit: Didn't realize how old this was lol.

Here are some steps after posting a blog post-

shearing on social sites as-

Google+
Facebook
and some link building of my post

I use a plugin called Social Network Autoposter. I believe you can get a free version, but I use the paid version. It allows you to set everything up so it posts automatically to the top social networks as well as the top bookmarking sites. What I like best is that this plugin allows you to change where you are posting on each post, so if you don't want a post to go to a certain site, you just uncheck the box. It works with future posting making your social posting and bookmarks a breeze to do. It's about $50 to implement and an absolute steal because you get an unlimited license and can use it on unlimited sites. The best part is that it's an easy way to automate the marketing of your blog. I depend on automation for everything, otherwise I couldn't get half the stuff done I do.

You can also use Hootsuite. It only does social sites, but this is an all around good tool for doing social marketing, and there's a free version.

I use Magic Submitter for most of my marketing, so I can add it there for bookmarks and you can spin the titles and text. Social Monkee is another good place to get bookmarks.

Never thought of LinkedIn either. Tweeting and FBing are the obvious (but necessary) ones. FB groups and other relevant online forums or message boards as well.

MI
Back