The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's Your Go To Tool for Image Creation?

ogads

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
OG Ads
I've been exploring a couple of platforms recently: DALL·E 2 and Mid Journey.

1. What program do you use most often for image creation?
  2. Why do you prefer that tool over others?
  3. How do DALL·E 2 and Mid Journey stack up against your preferred tool?
  4. Are there any lesser-known platforms that deserve more attention?
  5. Do you mix and match different programs for different tasks, or do you stick with one for all your needs?

I have been subscribed to several ai text apps like open-ai and have been working with Dall E 2, but never tried Mid Journey. Have to look into that. For me, the experiences I've had with the ai platforms has been mixed. I get enough success to capture and continue my interest, but I don't have the form of success with them to provide end products I can have any trust in. For me, the ai platforms and apps have a way to go before I am including them in my productions. They'll get there eventually. I recommend we all stay active in the ai communities and continue developing our ai skills as we all will, at some point, make these apps and platforms an integral part of our businesses.

yea right now I tend to use ai just for ideas, its helpful to ask ai to generate me something then I can send to a designer who will better understand what I am going for asking the designer to make changes to it.

yea right now I tend to use ai just for ideas, its helpful to ask ai to generate me something then I can send to a designer who will better understand what I am going for asking the designer to make changes to it.
Atleast , the graphic designer can get a vivid picture of what you intend designing, saving lots of hours of back and forth

Canva is one of the few things I pay the pro version for. Its actually pretty fantastic and easy, hundreds of templates that take 2 minutes to edit and make sales pitches with. They have a bulk feature I learned from a tik tok video wow -- created 100 memes in 60 seconds. Unreal

MI
Back