The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
I abso-fuckin-lutely LOVE the Ron Burgundy movie, Anchorman, I think both of them were hilarious. Also, Borat!!! That dude, maaaan... Sacha Baron Cohen is totally dope af!!!

I can't remember any impressive movie scene this moment, bt since i've jst watched some eps of New Girl.. here's a good scene :rofl :rofl

- Samira

Lol these type of things have no specific answer. There are many of them all too funny. You just gotta pick one of them but there is none that is like the funniest .

I love the movie American Pie. I watched it and laughed my ass off. The funniest moment for me was when he put his organ in the pie and wanted to have intercourse with it. How did you even think of that? LOL. And then his dad came in and saw the whole thing. I can imagine how embarrassed he was. He immediately started covering it up. I couldn't find the video clipping because it wasn't very cultural. But I did find a picture. His face is something else.
1634491442229.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the funniest movies I've ever watched is Snitch. I cannot even point out a single scene because it is full of hilarious moments.
I loved it!!! I would recommend all Dwayne Johnson movies tho

✿ Samira ✿

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. All of the reactions of the teenagers dying are incredible. Dark but good humor.

Crazy, Stupid, Love. I watched it several times and laughed every time.

The Money Pit. One of the best movies with Tom Hanks for me (I found it on this list and was surprised that I hadn't watched it before as the film is old).

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back