The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's your favorite SEO tool?

Is Samurai having problems now that Google doesn't report the keyword on most searches?

I'm always hesitant to use Google keyword products because they have a reputation for intentionally only offering suggestions and not comprehensive lists.

Is Samurai having problems now that Google doesn't report the keyword on most searches?

I'm always hesitant to use Google keyword products because they have a reputation for intentionally only offering suggestions and not comprehensive lists.

Is that really true? I still see most of the keywords for my pages in the webmasters tools.

I also feel that Google doesn't show you all of your backlinks.

My favorite is Traffic Travis or Market Samurai. The Google keyword tool is awesome but it is very limited. You can't rely on it 100% since it does not tell you if you can beat the competition for the keywords you choose. The competition you see in the tool represent the number of advertisers bidding against each other. Don't mistake it to be mean how easy it would be to rank for the keyword.

I think Google Analytics is a very good SEO tool. Every webmaster must use this tool to gain valuable information.

My favorite SEO tools are Marketing Samurai, Google's Adwords keywords tools, Youtube's keywords tool, etc. I have found that research done using Marketing Samurai gives me lots of options in creating my SEO strategies.

My number one SEO tool remains Google Analytics. The multitude of data you can get from this tool is amazing! It literally transformed 2 of my websites from losers to major winners when it comes to ranking. After I saw exactly what people were finding my sites for, how long they were staying and other important data, I quickly optimized those sites and pages to rank better. And they did!

Seeing all those keywords that people are finding my site for is priceless! That's why Analytics is my favorite!

Google keyword tool is the best. Google has made many changes in its adwords site. Here now along with keyword tool you can see the average price of Cost per click.

I don't rely on SEO tools, they are always nice to use though. I would say, I use Google Keywords Tool like everyone else on this thread. It gets the job done, shows similar keywords, and shows a lot of tags available for both your blog or anything else such as a Youtube video.

I don't rely on SEO tools, they are always nice to use though. I would say, I use Google Keywords Tool like everyone else on this thread. It gets the job done, shows similar keywords, and shows a lot of tags available for both your blog or anything else such as a Youtube video.

You are probably making a big mistake if you're not using SEO tools like Market Samurai, Traffic Travis or SEOSpyGlass. You can only find how difficult it is to rank for a particular keyword if you make use of any of these tools. The Google keyword tool cannot provide you with such info.

SEO Quake is my favourite, followed by Traffic Travis. If you haven't used either then definitely give them a go!

I also like SEO Quake. I have the toolbar installed in both Firefox and Google Chrome. It gives an amazing amount of information rapidly when you want to research competitors' Web sites -- PageRank, domain age, backlinks, etc. It saves a lot of time. I also like SEO4Firefox; the toolbar has some of the same functions.

Google Keyword tool, Google Analytics and Google Insights for Search are also excellent. I use them frequently.

My favorite SEO tool is the Google keyword tool as it not only tells me how many people search for my chosen keywords but offers many other long tail keyword suggestions based on the keywords I've already chosen. More than once, I've found a really good paying niche keyword just by using this tool.

My other favorite SEO tool are well written, keyword rich articles.

Well written content is the best thing you can have for high rankings in Google. And, it serves another purpose to keep your blog readers happy.

What's your favorite SEO tool?

The Keyword Tool was my favorite too but they have changed it http://www.thevirtualtraveler.com/google-keyword-tool-replaced-by-google-keyword-planner/ still though the new tool has similarities.

"Google keyword" seo tool is one of the most famous seo tool which is available for free, however "wordtracker" is one I can recommend to you as facilitates variety of features designed to target keyword, and help with other areas of optimization as well. Spending few dollars are worth with "wordtracker"

My favorites are Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, Keyword Planner, SEO Quake, and Market Samurai. I will check out Traffic Travis soon!

My favourite SEO tool is a plugin called WordPress SEO by Yoast. I love this plugin because it has helped improve my SEO tenfold and I didn't have to waste time doing anything. I just installed it, activated it, made a few edits, and then let it do its thing. :)

I agree with you when it comes to quality articles that generate traffic due to hit keywords! Articles are my favorite way to provide customers with optimal service, since not only does it generate money, but I love writing as well! I feel like if you enjoy what you're doing, AND make money doing it, then you're already ahead of the game.

My favorite tools at the moment are unique well written articles, High PR low OBL backlinks, Social Sites, and multi tiered inter linking.

banners
Back