The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's your favorite SEO tool?

Beverly38

affiliate
My favorite SEO tool is the Google keyword tool as it not only tells me how many people search for my chosen keywords but offers many other long tail keyword suggestions based on the keywords I've already chosen. More than once, I've found a really good paying niche keyword just by using this tool.

My other favorite SEO tool are well written, keyword rich articles.

Well written content is the best thing you can have for high rankings in Google. And, it serves another purpose to keep your blog readers happy.

What's your favorite SEO tool?

My favorite tool right now is one I created myself, http://www.pingbomb.com for rapid indexing and backlinking my backlinks. I also have another homebrew tool for measuring analytics of forums that I am releasing as a free service in the near future.

I actually use quite a bit of SEO tools, such as Google Analytics together with Google Webmaster Tools for website reports, SEOmoz a nice extension for Google Chrome and WooRank, which actually needs to be paid, but can be used completely for free by using TOR network. In addition I recommend using KeywordEye. This nice tool examines up to 100 related keywords, including their impressions and CPC ratio.

Currently I am using SEOquake, which is an extension for my Google Chrome browser. For keywords I am always using keywordeye and I think Google Analytics is a standard tool for every webmaster.

My favourite Seo Tool is SEO PowerSuite Enterprise. This is is de facto the standard software for anyone who does search engine optimization for living. There are reasons why SEO PowerSuite is the #1 choice for SEO businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to kitchen table entrepreneurs.

My favorite tool is my log file reader. I'm not posting this to name names but just to give you ideas on looking into getting one for yourself because your log files can tell you a lot about your site. If you have errors the log file will tell you. If you want to know what Googlebot is doing, the log file knows. If you want to know if someone is trying to hack your site, it's in the log file.

The log file is perhaps one of the best, and least used, tools at your disposal.

My favorite tool is my log file reader. I'm not posting this to name names but just to give you ideas on looking into getting one for yourself because your log files can tell you a lot about your site. If you have errors the log file will tell you. If you want to know what Googlebot is doing, the log file knows. If you want to know if someone is trying to hack your site, it's in the log file.

The log file is perhaps one of the best, and least used, tools at your disposal.

And having the skill to find, read and understand your log file is what makes you a webmaster rather than just a web author.

If we're talking strictly about tools (content is not a tool), Google Keyword Tool and Market Samurai are my favorites. I use Market Samurai to track my rankings and analyze competition, and Google Keyword Tool to research keywords (it's much faster than Market Samurai). Moreover, I also use Google Analytics on a daily basis to look for long tail keywords that I can use in new articles. Google Analytics also features Content Experiments which is one of the easiest ways to split test your site. I also use on a daily basis a Firefox plugin called SearchStatus. It allows me to quickly check on-page optimization.

The only tools I use are Google Keyword Tool and Google Analytics so those are my favorites. I use google keyword tool pretty often, and a lot more then I use to since I've started to take SEO seriously.

I disagree neoflip, your server logs will always tell you more than Google anything. They have a vested interest in not showing you specific data and that's usually the data you want.

Do you know which pages Googlebot hit today? Do you know the response codes it got? That's not in analytics.

My favourite SEO is market samurai. It is, like most of the other tools available, based on Google keywords.

I like it because it makes keyword research and competition analysis easy. I can quickly generate large number of keywords, filter them out, and check for competition.

It definitely makes my job a little easier.

I like using google keyword tool. It's the only seo tool I use for keywords on whatever product I'm trying to sell online. Well it's the only one I use to be honest, I have yet to try other effective tools for seo.

My favorite SEO tool is definitely Google Keywords. It's extremely useful when it comes to finding a marketable niche. Plus, it's free.

MI
Back