Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats your biggest list?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
What number and niche is your biggest opt in email list?

I don't really do email marketing atm but i have some nice IM niche lists :) 30k+

I have several niches. Our lists are as small 20k and as big as 900k. We monetize our lists by split testing offers.

We also monetize list for list owners. These lists can be huge!!

I'm pretty new to list building. I am very happy with how well my newsletter list for my blog is performing, but it's the only one I have noteworthy. Even though my list isn't that big, it's very easy to see "the money is in the list" though :)

I have both one in solar panel fields (15K) and in IM niche (130K).

The IM brings in great money but unfortunately by mailing a lot I run out of fresh offers to promote, also I admit (shame on me) I haven't had the time to setup the split testing, but i'm sure it can do more $ !

> Patrick : if you have any advice/tools about split testing offers on emails, or split testing the email marketing (text) itself i'll be glad to hear them :)

Mehdi

I would enjoy having a quick discovery chat with anyone who wanted to take a stab at emailing some edu offers. We have many campaigns that need to be actioned. The payouts can be rather tasty as well. Reach me on skype, send an email (no pun intended) and give me jingle. All sizes of lists - what really matters is having the relationship to the consumer that matches the offer to submit. I've seen small lists be golden and large lists to be eh, whatever. Would love to see a large list be golden of course. LOL.

I would enjoy having a quick discovery chat with anyone who wanted to take a stab at emailing some edu offers. We have many campaigns that need to be actioned. The payouts can be rather tasty as well. Reach me on skype, send an email (no pun intended) and give me jingle. All sizes of lists - what really matters is having the relationship to the consumer that matches the offer to submit. I've seen small lists be golden and large lists to be eh, whatever. Would love to see a large list be golden of course. LOL.

I am not trying to endorse anybody. I have dropped to his offers and have seen above average conversion rates. He has more then plenty of offers that can be dropped in the EDU niche.

I have a lot of emails from forums.. I don't know what to do the list!

Are these optin or just collected? Because if they are not optin, then you are wasting your time dropping to them. It could cause you a lot of issues.

I don't know because it was shared to me :(

just collected..

If these are just collected then more then likely there really isn't any money to be made in them, if there is it is very little. It is against 99% of all terms on all host if you mail to these. Plus there is a chance that you will get spam complaints to spamcop and all the other places that no mailer wants complaints to.
You not knowing where this list is from, you have no way of knowing the niche to target in it, not way of knowing how old the lists is. I would personally pass on it. Just my opinion.

Just curious how much are you earning on the internet marketing niche? I'm pretty new to list building but everyone says its the way to go if you want something long term.

Between 1-2 Million Emails.
All United Kingdom.
nice.. I've got 10's in dating niche, and got 1 conversion from it. Free traffic, only started couple of months ago, not managing it now. Focusing CPA.

But yea, that's my biggest list and proud of it myself. lol

banners
Back